Unofficial Preview Changes & pre match discussion vs Carlton (Good Friday Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Dawson coming back from injury though? Needs more size on his frame. Boner is a better matchup having probably played on them before.
Dawson had a knock the week before but played a full game last weekend and went alright. With our two best tall defenders out, he still can't get a game, so it's a bit puzzling as to why he got a contract extension.

Dawson had a knock the week before but played a full game last weekend and went alright. With our two best tall defenders out, he still can't get a game, so it's a bit puzzling as to why he got a contract extension.
He essentially 5th KPD in line
So is the last resort if 3kpd injured
Could still get 1 more year in that depth spot

McKay, Logue, Wardlaw ins next week?

Bonar, Taylor and who else would be most vulnerable? Bergman? Turner?
Mate, do you seriously look at what the club staff are saying about Wardlaw and think he's a chance for a debut in the next few weeks? His fitness is at a level where it's worth mentioning him in the injury update. Forget him, we won't see him for a while

Cmon taz
Try again
The bloke who hasn’t played one good game this year bailey turnover scott
Coaches seem to rate him internally mate

So far he seems entrenched in the 22 not on the cusp of it.

Called it. Bonar needs to be in to help create a stoppage game. His spoil ability is elite. Rebounds will be slow.

Mate, do you seriously look at what the club staff are saying about Wardlaw and think he's a chance for a debut in the next few weeks? His fitness is at a level where it's worth mentioning him in the injury update. Forget him, we won't see him for a while
If he gets 35 and 2 tomorrow he makes a pretty compelling case though.
Give them a chance Tazaa. You can’t stick the boots in to em before they’ve even played
I just find it fascinating there are 2 defensive key position players out and when they come back in there isn’t an obvious 2 to omit. Same with Wardlaw when he’s ready. Whose spot does he take in the midfield?

Last edited:

I just find int fascinating there are 2 defensive pillars out and when they come back in there isn’t an obvious 2 to omit. Same with Wardlaw when he’s ready. Whose spot does he take in the midfield?
Fair enough. It certainly isn’t a case of like for likes with the replacements. I see your point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the way the team is set up I reckon we are backing in our mids to tora tora tora and try not to trouble the backline so we will need to kick a big score. Looking forward to it and I expect Clarkson to be in the box until the last quarter when he will be ‘bringing it home baby!’ 😍

I just find it fascinating there are 2 defensive key position players out and when they come back in there isn’t an obvious 2 to omit. Same with Wardlaw when he’s ready. Whose spot does he take in the midfield?
Scott, Scott and/or Scott apparently.

But if he isn’t wouldn’t they say he was injured and if he is injured why is he named as emergency
So Greenwood has been omitted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back