Preview Rd 19 Changes and pre-match discussion vs St Kilda @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time a young North Melbourne list was unfavourably compared to another much-hyped young list, it was late 2000s and it was Richmond - our players stepped up every time they came up against the Tigers for the next 6-7 years to prove a point. They had the last laugh of course but it certainly is a dangerous tactic from Lyon.

He’s where he belongs. A flagless coach at a club that cannot win a flag.
May he continue extract the most from blue collar nobodies, leave lists in tatters and truly go nowhere forevermore 🙏

Don't agree on just throw Sheezel in the middle, with his size and fitness he can't handle it full time. Put him in here and there but not full time.
The coaches are clearly protecting some of these guys like Phillips who haven't played much footy. I hope we get a good look at Lazzaro in there.

FFS if you value your virtual life on BF do not start a game day Fred before 12midnight otherwise you’ll upset grumpy old Gaso 🫣
protocols is protocols, i still remember the gdt i started whilst in the cavern club in liverpool, watching the clock, doing the math so as to publish the threat right on the stroke of midnight Au time. those were the days.

Farrkkkk, I hope the players saw what Lyon said about comparing the 2 teams. He said we’re about the same age profile but the Saints are 6th and we’re 17th sooooo…
What a campaigner to say that before the game. If the team isn’t fired up after those comments then they shouldn’t be playing.
its actually true while we continue to play a couple of dinasaurs that bump the average up by years, might have been worth playing Kayno to bump it up even more given we are playng a conga line of dead rubbers, saints on the other hand still in the finals race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its actually true while we continue to play a couple of dinasaurs that bump the average up by years, might have been worth playing Kayno to bump it up even more given we are playng a conga line of dead rubbers, saints on the other hand still in the finals race.
Let’s hope today we stop the Saints run at the finals and end another year of shitfullness for this pathetic club. Farrkkkk you Nick Wankhold.

GD thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back