Preview Rd 18 Changes and pre-match discussion vs Hawks @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: Logue (knee), Simpkin (concussion), McDonald (common sense), Young (omit)

In: Phillips, Powell, Wardlaw, Bonar/Dawson/whichever defender plays best in VFL today

In: Wardlaw, Phillips, Powell, Archer/Bonar
Out: Jy, Logue, McDonald, Young
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

With Logue, ziebs, corr, lmac and young all coming out this week, Dawson should finally get a run right?
😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They aren’t dropping L Mac.

Out: Logue, Simpkin, Tucker, Young

In: Phillips, Dawson, Wardlaw, Archer
If not why not. Goldy got dropped and has played his heart out for this club and has played better the McDonald all year. I want to know why the heat doesn't come on him for being atrocious. When are the journos going to get some cohunas and call him out for being the worst captain in the league. Last week was atrocious and this week was no better. Captain or not he has to go, he has run out of good bloke tickets. Have to show the kids we mean business. How demoralising must it be to see him turn it over CONSTANTLY and gift clubs goals?

On SM-A526B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Team Below - click attachment

Tucker = Sub

I want to see the coaching staff try regular short-impact rotations in the mid for greenwood, lazzaro, powell, thomas and sheezel.

We are desperately in need of a GOOD FAST ball user off half-back and a small defender capable of shutting down players like stengle, rohan, weightman, etc.

But I have had a gutful of selectors picking senior players who aren't performing.

Attachments

• North 22.PNG
    North 22.PNG
    15.2 KB · Views: 122
Out: Simpkin (Concussion), Logue (Knee), Greenwood (Omit), Stephenson (Omit), Lazzaro (Omit), Young (Omit), Ziebell (Omit)

In: Wardlaw, Phillips, Cunnington, Goldstein, Powell, Bergman

//

B: Sheezel, Corr, McDonald
HB: Perez, McKay, Bergman
M: Scott, Phillips, Thomas
HF: Zuharr, Coleman/Xerri?, Harvey
F: Curtis, Larkey, Wardlaw
R: Goldstein, Cunnington, LDU
I: Ford, Powell?, Tucker, Coleman/Xerri, Hansen Jnr (Sub?)

(If Powell n/a then Lazzaro can play again or Ziebell sub, don't really care)

Something like that, I thought Cunnington was in our best v Hawks in round 3. Greenwood has been s**t, give Cunnington a go given we are a chance to win a game. He'll try hard even if he can't spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back