Preview Changes and pre match discussion v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

That was our Grand Final. Regardless of who's in and out, I reckon a walloping could be on the cards.

But they can show they've learnt something this season by not letting the walloping happen

Richmond will probably be up and about for Cotchin.

In fairness we're farewelling Ziebell for good and depending on the wash up of the week, Goldy in Melbourne (albeit unlikely).

I think we'll put up this week as well.

Changes will be simple, Phillips for Cunnington. Best to send Laz back for the VFL so not sure on the sub.

I still stand by it. We weren’t going to win another game for the rest of the year before we went to the bye

And my gosh we won’t. Teams don’t even need to put in great performances against us, we’re complete, easy beats. I mean we couldn’t even beat west coast and they just got belted by Freo by 101 points lol

Tigers will flog us.

I’m pretty tired of supporting North coming towards the worst record since 1930. We need a flogging In the preseason.

Last edited:
I still stand by it. We weren’t going to win another game for the rest of the year before we went to the bye

And my gosh we won’t. Teams don’t even need to put in great performances against us, we’re complete, easy beats.

Tigers will flog us.

I’m pretty tired of supporting North coming towards the worst record since 1930. We need a flogging In the preseason. Nothing will change otherwise
I think if there's one guarantee over the next few months, it's that the team will be flogged during preseason.

Such astute football minds as Clarkson, Viney, Ratts, simply cannot watch us play every week and miss the metronomic onsets of exhaustion that begin midway through third quarters. They've had a year of this s**t. They won't be under any illusions.

I'm expecting a difference in our fitness levels next year. If there isn't one, it'll look bleaker than it ever has. If there is one, we'll upgrade to the level of normal bottom four teams from our current level of mind numbingly s**t bottom four teams, and from there the ascent up the ladder begins

Simpkin looked banged up, we’ll also lose Cunners and Jacko.
Greenwood, Wilphil and Dawson possibly to come in.
I don’t know where Bergman or Perez are at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ziebells last game, hoping the club gives him a fitting send off. Cunners would be at the game you’d think….. any chance he’ll decide pull the boots on again for Jack one last time this week?

I would bring Powell in for Cunners, he has had the least exposure in the middle this year and we need to understand a little more about his game heading into the pre season.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ziebells last game, hoping the club gives him a fitting send off. Cunners would be at the game you’d think….. any chance he’ll decide pull the boots on again for Jack one last time this week?
O% chance.

And my gosh we won’t. Teams don’t even need to put in great performances against us, we’re complete, easy beats. I mean we couldn’t even beat west coast and they just got belted by Freo by 101 points lol

Tigers will flog us.

I’m pretty tired of supporting North coming towards the worst record since 1930. We need a flogging In the preseason.
Yeah I think we lose to Richmond by 30-50pts
I think the Gold Coast game both teams will be checked out but Gold Coast scrap a win.

Why is it Jacks last game next week when we have two games remaining?

Why is it Jacks last game next week when we have two games remaining?
Clarko mentioned that the Richmond game is Ziebs' farewell, he might have just meant that it's his last game in Melbourne though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back