Unofficial Preview Changes & pre match discussion vs Brisbane (Gather Round) *in memory of Scamper*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crows are 50 points up FFS. Time you dills saw past the forest and noticed the trees.
Its a mistake to rate teams of week to week results. Richmond flogged the crows. The Crows flogged Carlton. Carlton and Richmond played to a draw.

We're 2-2. We're unlikely to play finals and will probably be bottom 6 but we are heading in the right direction.

We were missing LDU, Simpkin and McKay (our 3 best players) in one loss and McKay/Logue in the other.

Will we have to hear that bloody Country Road song every Charlie Cameron goal, or is that strictly a Gabba thing ?
Noise at sporting events is a malignant thing. It happens everywhere all the time. At test matches about 40 minutes before the match starts the loudspeakers start assaulting my ears. At all Melbourne footy games they obviously think the crowds consist of 10 year olds with ADHT.

How often have you heard, "Come on ..... supporters, make some noise".

Then they read out each player as they and their stats are flashed up on the scoreboard. I didn't know there were so many blind people going to the footy and you can get far better stats on your phone anyway.

Remember a few years ago when the girl doing these intrusive, jarring and totally unnecessary announcement got several of our players wrong. She was castigated but I thought it hilarious.

Down with all noise at the footy, not coming from us supporters. Let's pull down all the loudspeakers. What's wrong with some silence, chatting to your mates or listening to your own thoughts.

Conservatively speaking, on paper, our best team list since 2018. Realistically, our best team list since R11, 2016. We still have Wardlaw, George and … TT up our sleeve.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Don't like to be rude but TT is up another part of us.

Turner playing superbly😂😂😂😂
What do you think his role is? Why hasn’t a 4 time premiership coach dropped him if he’s such a spud? Do you understand that football is a team sport and that different players are assigned different roles? Bagging Turner this year is a sure sign of “football illiteracy”™️

if we get to the Grand Final (men's AFL side only) i will preform a séance so Scamper could post on that thread
cs-0.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conservatively speaking, on paper, our best team list since 2018. Realistically, our best team list since R11, 2016. We still have Wardlaw, George and … TT up our sleeve.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Well it has been a while since we named a CHF and a CHB so that is something new

We now have Logue and Tucker plus Shiels and Howe in the 22

So the team is experienced, if not with each other

Bris certainly played a physical game v pies so could be interesting

What do you think his role is? Why hasn’t a 4 time premiership coach dropped him if he’s such a spud? Do you understand that football is a team sport and that different players are assigned different roles? Bagging Turner this year is a sure sign of “football illiteracy”™️

maybe I'm underselling his 6 possession 1 tackle games.

Hahahahahaha. Not getting the ball, turning it over and making poor decisions with it whilst not really doing much else…. He is terrible. It’s an indictment on our list and the management of it over recent years that such a spud with next to no ability is still getting a game. He’s terrible, no matter how much you love him.

Hahahahahaha. Not getting the ball, turning it over and making poor decisions with it whilst not really doing much else…. He is terrible. It’s an indictment on our list and the management of it over recent years that such a spud with next to no ability is still getting a game. He’s terrible, no matter how much you love him.
Tell Clarko mate.

At least make Howe the player we sub off

Ridiculous that he gets a game over Curtis, Perez, greenwood, Goater etc

I'm no Howe fan but not sure why you're comparing him to Curtis and Greenwood, they both play very different roles. They couldn't do half the stuff Howe has to, and vice versa.

The other two can't run out a game yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back