Unofficial Preview Changes & pre match discussion vs Brisbane (Gather Round) *in memory of Scamper*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Ford should be aiming to take Howe or Turner’s spot. Also hope they close the roof😆
Eddie needs to decide what he’s going to be. I suspect he sees himself as a standard medium marking forward. Wasting his time if he’s waiting for CZ or Sleevo to get dropped. Needs to aim to run like Taylor and pressure like Turner.

Eddie needs to decide what he’s going to be. I suspect he sees himself as a standard medium marking forward. Wasting his time if he’s waiting for CZ or Sleevo to get dropped. Needs to aim to run like Taylor and pressure like Turner.
Very astute

It’s all you Vic’s coming over that’s paying for it. I’m going to 4 games and haven’t paid a cent!
I’m not a Vic mate.

It’s the South Australian taxpayer who’s paying the AFL and by extension us.

They’ve made the calculation that the extra economic activity off the back of increased visitation will justify it.

Would be in agreement if we had a replacement for HBF Sheez that could produce anything remotely similar in regards to creativity off the back flank.

We don’t though. He’s far too important in the back 6 currently.
With Log and McKay back, Ziebs can play more of the quarterback role.

We have struggled for goals so far this year, so I'm OK with playing Sheez forward to see how he goes, at least to start with. If we need to send him back then so be it.

I’m not a Vic mate.

It’s the South Australian taxpayer who’s paying the AFL and by extension us.

They’ve made the calculation that the extra economic activity off the back of increased visitation will justify it.
And easily so. As a I posted earlier, 50k people each spending a minimum of $500 each easily pumps the money back into the economy.

We have struggled for goals so far this year, so I'm OK with playing Sheez forward to see how he goes, at least to start with. If we need to send him back then so be it.
The difference in Ziebell and Sheezel taking kick ins was stark on Friday. It’s just apples and oranges. Jacks having a good year but he does not have the decision making or creativity of Harry.

Without Sheezel behind the ball, he will rot in the forward half IMO.

He was named at HF last week. Don’t think it is any indication of starting position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see how the defense goes this week. Mckay and Logue were getting in each others way, and in general the defence was shakey, in the preseason. Fingers crossed that was more to do with a new key player and new system than anything else.
Cameron will tear us apart as McKay, Logue and Ziebell fly for the same ball while Corr desperately lunges at Cameron as he screams by for the easy gather and goal.

You just know it

Well glad Bonars is out, that’s a positive and I can’t see him ever playing at this level again.
Or at least I hope that’s the case. A step in the right direction. Now come at me but I’m correct
Just need these to go the same way …
1….
2….
3….
4….
5….
Now I don’t mind carrying a Curtis or Comben or Phillips but enough is enough .

Crows are 50 points up FFS. Time you dills saw past the forest and noticed the trees.

Will do you the world of good, just sayin.

Well glad Bonars is out, that’s a positive and I can’t see him ever playing at this level again.
Or at least I hope that’s the case. A step in the right direction. Now come at me but I’m correct
Just need these to go the same way …
1….
2….
3….
4….
5….
Now I don’t mind carrying a Curtis or Comben or Phillips but enough is enough .

Crows are 50 points up FFS. Time you dills saw past the forest and noticed the trees.

Will do you the world of good, just sayin.
to be fair, likely Clarko's gotta see it himself first

Will we have to hear that bloody Country Road song every Charlie Cameron goal, or is that strictly a Gabba thing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back