Unofficial Preview Changes & pre match discussion vs Brisbane (Gather Round) *in memory of Scamper*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find another AFL player who plays regularly who has Kayne Turner's output? You won't find one.
The bloke is terrible. He wouldn't play at any other club in the league.

He does very little, week after week. The only thing you can offer to mount your 'argument' is to cite things that are not justifiable. You can offer nothing substantive to validate anything you're saying.

The guy doesn't get the ball and when he does it's a nightmare. He also isn't offering much defensively.

The nice bloke, tries hard thing has got him quite far
Find another AFL player who plays regularly who has Kayne Turner's output? You won't find one.
The bloke is terrible. He wouldn't play at any other club in the league.

He does very little, week after week. The only thing you can offer to mount your 'argument' is to cite things that are not justifiable. You can offer nothing substantive to validate anything you're saying.

The guy doesn't get the ball and when he does it's a nightmare. He also isn't offering much defensively.

The nice bloke, tries hard thing has got him quite far.
Clarko and Rats don’t agree with you 😉

Why the *. Is Howe playing?
It’s simple. Clarko and the coaches think Howe offers run, or flexibility, or contest, or structure, or disposal… or a couple of them combined. I reckon they see the game better than me. For what it’s worth, I’m happy to give Howey a full game to see if he settles and then Thrives. Always hard for some players coming off the bench. Wish him luck, AFL ain’t easy.

In a vacuum, you put Perez and Curtis in for Turner and Howe, and it's our best side since God knows when. Good signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back