Unofficial Preview Changes & pre match discussion vs Carlton (Good Friday Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonar is constantly getting asked to play out of his weight class yet people hang s**t on him.

Hope he gets a crack at playing small at some stage so we can judge him fairly.
100% bonar needs to be playing the medium defender role that Ziebell is playing

Once he gets a few games in that role then we can judge him

Unfortunately for him Ziebell has started well and likely won’t be dropped until he starts to play s**t or retires

Hey people we need to worry about their 2 big forwards sure. But they will have to worry just as much about our midfield. And I haven’t said that for a while .Hopefully it’s a good game .Go The Mighty Roos

Last edited:

impossible to disagree; Edwards (way off it), Charlie Ham and Dawson. From 3 picks, you'd like to find one player

It hasn’t worked out - that’s patently clear. Having said that, Edwards was the unanimous selection across the board and in the media. He still has time too.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonar was pretty good against McKay last game. Started getting beat once the mids fell apart. Moved him out of position a number of times and was good on the lead.

Dawson looked really poor for mine during the pre season.

This is really going to test the defensive system.

Hawthorn have had to do it with Sicily playing as the 2nd tall. Richmond have had to do it with Vlastin and Grimes at times. Both due to injuries and they battled manfully but they got help at every contest.

LMac and Ziebell will have to zone off a lot to help. Goldy will need to play behind the ball like Gawn does so he can drop in the hole as much as possible.

Jesus it's going to be all hands on deck. Like last year, i don't think McKay and Curnow don't get off the chain. 3 goals each. But they'll know every North player is going to be looking to help and go up to contest. Their smalls will be able to get easy crumbing goals and will have acres of space if they lower their eyes.

North by 11 points.

Goater needs games so disappointing he's dropped. More than happy that Howe joins him, however.

That backline looks KP sad. Corr definitely only a third tall....Bonar fourth?

Wardlaw for Turner, any week now, surely.......

Goater needs games so disappointing he's dropped. More than happy that Howe joins him, however.

Turner has been more than good enough in his spot, and not like for like. Wardlaw will come in for Cunners when he needs a rest, then Phillips or Powell

Just hoping for a good and competitive contest. The AFL and its footy media whores are just itching to have another ‘big’ club involved. Let’s not give them any more ammo. My Carlton mates still panic and get anxious when they play North. 20+ years of beatings does that I suppose.

The fact that Bergman keeps his spot and Goater slides out, is yet another example of how Miller continues to operate under the radar. He is going to be a jet. I reckon he has another gear. Watch out! Ligma will have a word with him when it’s time to cut loose in earnest.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Turner has been more than good enough in his spot, and not like for like. Wardlaw will come in for Cunners when he needs a rest, then Phillips or Powell
I'm not sure what Turner's spot is, exactly.

Will Wardlaw attack the contest as hard as Turner? If yes, IMO Wardlaw needs to replace him.

Curtis Taylor got photos of match committee??

Not sure how he has not been dropped yet this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back