Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

The walking wounded out there.

Out: Perez (Concussion), Mahony (Shoulder), Tucker (Hamstring), LDU (Hamstring), Corr ( Suspended)
In: CCJ, Cunnington, Wardlaw, Phillips,?

The walking wounded out there.

Out: Perez (Concussion), Mahony (Shoulder), Tucker (Hamstring), LDU (Hamstring), Corr ( Suspended)
In: CCJ, Cunnington, Wardlaw, Phillips,?
Same outs:

In:
Cunners, Ford, TT, Wardlaw, CCJ

Drury to HB.

Too many floating coasters. It’s getting sickening that players like McDonald, Taylor and Scott are setting the tone for intensity and level of expectations in performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone run through Ben McKay at training?

I’d give Ford the rest of the year in the ones if he KO’d the prick.

* it I would play Turner for the rest of the year if he hit the fraud into next year

Out: Brady Rawlings and Gavin Brown. Get your incompetence out once and for all. Absolutely disgraceful development of players and subpar list management.

Out: Brady Rawlings and Gavin Brown. Get your incompetence out once and for all. Absolutely disgraceful development of players and subpar list management.
Stop blaming the coaches. When do the players taken some responsibility. They are a pack of coach killers. Noble and Shaw were never going to look like they could coach with this team. Thats obvious now with Clarko

Can someone run through Ben McKay at training?

I’d give Ford the rest of the year in the ones if he KO’d the prick.

* it I would play Turner for the rest of the year if he hit the fraud into next year
Why be such a tool?

Out: Tucker (inj), LDU (inj), Mahony (inj), Perez (Concussion), Corr (Suspension)

In: Phillips, Cunnington, Lazarro, Young, Bonar

Maybe CCJ instead of one of those if Logue goes back.

Either way we will get reamed.

Too annoying to thin about too much but there are a handful of players I'd happily drop: in no particular order McKay, Scott, McDonald (don't give a s**t if he is captain - Simpkin delivers more with one hand) amongst these.

CCJ I'd bring in even if he was playing on my mum today. Wardlaw would be tempting but suspect they will stay the course. If he's ready though absolutely. TT obviously if ready.

I thought Perez was solid enough before injury, he won't ever be that player that slices you open but he did a better job of being an accountable defender with some run that a couple of seniors with a free pass today.

Stop blaming the coaches. When do the players taken some responsibility. They are a pack of coach killers. Noble and Shaw were never going to look like they could coach with this team. Thats obvious now with Clarko
I give you North Melbourne as a rebuttal against Pendelbury’s argument for increasing salary caps.

Why support a bloke that is pissing, shitting and setting fire to the jumper with his efforts.

Only the blind can’t see that this bloke is not even trying.
There's a difference between not supporting a bloke and saying your hoping someone "KO’d the prick" at training.

That's being a tool.

Out: Mahony, Perez, Scott and tucker
In: CJ, Phillips, Wardlaw and Ford

If LDU out then cunners in
You want Scott out

There was 16 out there who did less

🤣

You are ...

Embarrassing yourself

Go mow your frt lawn.

Do some croquet

Knitting