Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm all for smashing in hard and being as physical as we can be within the rules, I'll be disappointed if that's not how we play.

But the trash talk and push and shove crap is a waste of energy.
Yes, it's a waste of energy and a waste of time. It's a silly approach. It's lowering to the intelligence of the "I'll kick your ******* head in mate!", which is often the lowest of low intelligence and morons who don't know any better. I'd rather us just play football. Besides, surely as a supporter group we're over the Horne-Francis business. The club is, I certainly am. It's past.

Yes, it's a waste of energy and a waste of time. It's a silly approach. It's lowering to the intelligence of the "I'll kick your ******* head in mate!", which is often the lowest of low intelligence and morons who don't know any better. I'd rather us just play football. Besides, surely as a supporter group we're over the Horne-Francis business. The club is, I certainly am. It's past.
Yes after this match i will be as well 🥱

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After Leigh Fishers bog game vs us are you saying we are getting another fluro flogging
If Williamson is the one with the hipster beard, Im priority posting some vaseline direct to Tasmania.

Don’t want the boys getting a dry fisting..

Surely our supporter group is not so vanilla? Let’s just cop it and cheer loudly when that flog gets the ball. How pleasant…

Fk that

Surely our supporter group is not so vanilla? Let’s just cop it and cheer loudly when that flog gets the ball. How pleasant…

Fk that
No it’s more we will look ******* dumb doing the theatric bumping and weak shot bollocks that is expected whilst losing the game.

Just play brutally hard but fair footy

Really don't like our midfield line-up this week.

LDU, Simpkin, Greenwood and not much else. Probably need Sheeez to spend some time in there and see how he goes. We need 3 of him.
Yeah, and even then, LDU hasn't looked right since he's come back in (and copped a knock at training yesterday), and Jy is playing careful with his busted hand.

If they are fair dinkum, their mids of Wines, Boak, Butters, Rozee, JHF, should have us covered.

Yeah, and even then, LDU hasn't looked right since he's come back in (and copped a knock at training yesterday), and Jy is playing careful with his busted hand.

If they are fair dinkum, their mids of Wines, Boak, Butters, Rozee, JHF, should have us covered.
Hence why we commit to hard at the ball, harness the frustrations, revenge or any other emotion. That will unsettle them more than some bullshit song and dance

it was clear in the saints game that if you do not lock on close enough JHF will most likely win the clearance, we should be prepared.

Hence why we commit to hard at the ball, harness the frustrations, revenge or any other emotion. That will unsettle them more than some bullshit song and dance
Not as unsettling as the linking of arms and stirring renditions of kumbuya some here are suggesting.

Obliterate the turd.

it was clear in the saints game that if you do not lock on close enough JHF will most likely win the clearance, we should be prepared.
This is very accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back