Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rioli and Dixon out of their forward line is a massive win for us.
Yep, both big threats. Marshall is also having a very good year. I would say Lord comes in now, who has showed a bit.

VFL team

Saturday, May 13​

North Melbourne v Frankston at Arden Street Oval, 1.05pm AEST

BJ. Lienert (66)K. Dawson (42)A. Hall (43)
HBJ. Goater (31)D. Howe (15)L. Young (17)
CG. Wardlaw (6)W. Phillips (29)B. Cunnington (10)
HFK. Turner (28)S. Lowson (60)C. Harvey (37)
FJ. Edwards (32)C. Lazzaro (35)T. Thomas (26)
RH. Free (45)C. Coleman-Jones (21)J. Watkins (56)
INTC. Downie (47)L. Butler (49)B. Davis (50)
B. Stevens (74)
23rd PlayerB. Bath (58)
EMGN. Stevens (55)N. Hodgson (64)J. Ellwood (79)
INSB. Cunnington (10)K. Turner (28)B. Davis (50)
C. Coleman-Jones (21)C. Lazzaro (35)J. Goater (31)
OUTA. Bonar (16)E. Ford (40)P. Spicer (36)
H. Greenwood (18)J. Ellwood (79)N. Hodgson (64)

VFL team

Saturday, May 13​

North Melbourne v Frankston at Arden Street Oval, 1.05pm AEST

BJ. Lienert (66)K. Dawson (42)A. Hall (43)
HBJ. Goater (31)D. Howe (15)L. Young (17)
CG. Wardlaw (6)W. Phillips (29)B. Cunnington (10)
HFK. Turner (28)S. Lowson (60)C. Harvey (37)
FJ. Edwards (32)C. Lazzaro (35)T. Thomas (26)
RH. Free (45)C. Coleman-Jones (21)J. Watkins (56)
INTC. Downie (47)L. Butler (49)B. Davis (50)
B. Stevens (74)
23rd PlayerB. Bath (58)
EMGN. Stevens (55)N. Hodgson (64)J. Ellwood (79)
INSB. Cunnington (10)K. Turner (28)B. Davis (50)
C. Coleman-Jones (21)C. Lazzaro (35)J. Goater (31)
OUTA. Bonar (16)E. Ford (40)P. Spicer (36)
H. Greenwood (18)J. Ellwood (79)N. Hodgson (64)

Would've been good to have this game on a Sunday so the travelling emergencies could get back for it.
Ford coming off a good game now more than likely has a week off.

Last thing we need is for more blokes to be rubbed out for stupidity. The umps will be on the lookout for sure.
Just play decent footy and beat them is the best way to get back at the sook
Exactly, as these things tend to backfire...

Hi folks, I understand I'm most likely not welcome here but I've always liked North Melbourne.

To see the state of affairs between our clubs and fans is sad to me but I do understand and empathise with everyone's dislike/frustration of recent events.
I'm just some dude on the internet but I hope everyone can get some form of peace over everything.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to our match tomorrow, hopefully it's a good one!

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
You’ll smash us, it’s next year hopefully there will be a bit more of a competition and entertainment.

Why is everyone trying to be all high and mighty. Someone needs to run through him. Simples.
It’s more about keeping focused on the game. It will look pretty s**t if we rough him up but get flogged

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we don’t end up close on the scoreboard, no matter what we do here we’re going to come across as soft..
Be hard at the ball go in hard as possible.

All this niggle like the swans did on daicos or freo did on lobb is ******* cringey and soft as my dick when I see Caro nudes

Be hard at the ball go in hard as possible.

All this niggle like the swans did on daicos or freo did on lobb is ******* cringey and soft as my dick when I see Caro nudes
Yeah establishing dominance only works if you can put score pressure on, like what the kangas of the 90s or the hawks of Clarkson era did.
You smash them on park and scoreboard benefits next time you play.

Won’t help here and comes across cringe as * if you can’t compete.

Yeah establishing dominance only works if you can put score pressure on, like what the kangas of the 90s or the hawks of Clarkson era did.
You smash them on park and scoreboard benefits next time you play.

Won’t help here.
True but if we are completely manic at the ball we may be able to get away with a freo in perth like win, particularly if port aren’t focused

Why is everyone trying to be all high and mighty. Someone needs to run through him. Simples.

Not exactly.

I have no moral compunctions about our players roughing up the opposition, trash-talking or supporters booing (on football motivated themes).

The rough stuff can work when you're already a good side. In those cases it acts like a bit of a multiplier.

Do it when you're as low as we currently are and it diffuses energy and powers up (no pun) the opposition.

I'm with Harris 10, if I was Clarko I'd instruct them not to say anything to JHFF. Let him build up mentally only to get nothing.

At most a message of being extra physical with ALL OTHER port players might work better.

There is always hope. Upsets happen and hopefully this is one.

What I love about the NMFC Circa 2010+ is the rare times we get into any display of form, we provide another side with the opportunity to cause the upset instead.

That's 2 years in a row that we've somehow got ourselves rated favourites against Hawthorn, only to royally s**t the bed on the day.

What I love about the NMFC Circa 2010+ is the rare times we get into any display of form, we provide another side with the opportunity to cause the upset instead.

That's 2 years in a row that we've somehow got ourselves rated favourites against Hawthorn, only to royally s**t the bed on the day.
We are due then. The worst losses are the ones you don't expect. The best wins are the ones you don't expect. Richmond last year was a good example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back