Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who knows Port might start some funny b***** stuff before the ball is even bounced by getting into Zurhaar. Probably not but if they do, we need to just leave it alone and concentrate on playing the game.

By the way does anyone know if JHF is even playing? I'm told he doesn't like "icy" conditions and its bound to be pretty cold in Hobart tomorrow (and most other days).

charlie dixon has been withdrawn - too scared to front up to zurhaar, logue, ziebell and co

expecting the sook to do the same

its not just that, he is comparable to Cerra/LDU so really will be hitting his straps in about 18 months, like you say his issues have held his development back a bit however we still have 18 months of development to get into him before he hits his peak, iam not against blocks of stints inthe VFL to develop his tank because its not going to happen if he is promoted/dropped/used as sub for the next 6 months. as for strength that will come on regardless of where he plays as its largely developed off the track. sometimes to move forward we need to take a step back.
Spot on koshari

I hope so. I hate the fake tough guy stuff, just beat him to the ball.

Nothing makes you look like more of a D!ck than getting beaten by 10 goals and trying to rough up or talk trash an opposition player, just play footy.

Last edited:
hit them hard all of them not just the sook i want them all sore like dixon currently is so they have poor weeks to come (late withdrawals etc)

we need them to lose more throughout the year and make our first rounder better

so even if we do lose smack in hard, its more than just this game

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get Kayne Turner the * away from
LDU…

Nothing makes you look like more of a D!ck than getting beaten by 10 goals and trying to rough up or talk trash to an opposition player, just play footy.

I remember we did it a few years ago to the Hawks at Marvel, roughed them up all quarter, it looked amazing. They ended up smashing us.

I remember we did it a few years ago to the Hawks at Marvel, roughed them up all quarter, it looked amazing. They ended up smashing us.
Most games I’d agree this is different

Need them walking wounded by games end for the rest of the year, anything to help the deathride

Most games I’d agree this is different

Need them walking wounded by games end for the rest of the year, anything to help the deathride

I'm all for smashing in hard and being as physical as we can be within the rules, I'll be disappointed if that's not how we play.

But the trash talk and push and shove crap is a waste of energy.

Last edited:
Hi folks, I understand I'm most likely not welcome here but I've always liked North Melbourne.

To see the state of affairs between our clubs and fans is sad to me but I do understand and empathise with everyone's dislike/frustration of recent events.
I'm just some dude on the internet but I hope everyone can get some form of peace over everything.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to our match tomorrow, hopefully it's a good one!

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back