Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do worry about this game.
The only thing that might swing in our favour is the venue.

Out: Cunnington (rest), Scott, P.Curtis
In: Greenwood, Phillips, Ford

Out: Scott, Curtis
In: Phillips, Greenwood

Sub: Lazzaro (I believe he is down in confidence, needs to at least get a few grabs at it)

NOTE - we should swing greenwood/logue up forward and run the zurrrr through the mid for minutes at a time.

Cunnington one more game, the game was played in both defensive halves so let's see how he bounces back in the guts next week. If no firing, give him a spell in the 2s.

ABOVE ALL - DO NOT BRING BACK TURNER OR HOWE OR HALL EVER AGAIN.

No one in VFL really pressed anyway.
Ford 3 goals 23 touches against a weak sandy team. MAYBE for Curtis.
Greenwood 17 touches 9 tackles. I think he's been given a rough trot this year. Should use him more, he's very strong above head and versatile.

Thomas, Hall, Howe, Turner, Edwards, Spicer and Young are clearly going to be delisted.

Cannot work out Dawson and why we recruited him. The problem is we have too many similar types now: Corr, Bonar, McKay, Logue, Young,

We are going to get absolutely embarrassed and smashed beyond recognition. If anyone thinks we’re going to come out firing because of the JHF debacle, you’re dreaming.

We will come out with zero confidence and scared shitless of what they’re going to do to us.

I am in Adelaide so it’s going to be a awful time going to work :(

Ins: Will and Greenwood
Outs: cunners and whoever else

They came out firing today, why won't they with port, especially considering how much the players hated JHF..?

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sub: Lazzaro (I believe he is down in confidence, needs to at least get a few grabs at it)

NOTE - we should swing greenwood/logue up forward and run the zurrrr through the mid for minutes at a time.

Cunnington one more game, the game was played in both defensive halves so let's see how he bounces back in the guts next week. If no firing, give him a spell in the 2s.

Greenwood 17 touches 9 tackles. I think he's been given a rough trot this year. Should use him more, he's very strong above head and versatile.

Thomas, Hall, Howe, Turner, Edwards, Spicer and Young are clearly going to be delisted.

Cannot work out Dawson and why we recruited him. The problem is we have too many similar types now: Corr, Bonar, McKay, Logue, Young,
I hope you mean Curtis Taylor...

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thomas won't get delisted, traded possibly but I'd hope he comes good

Anybody that came in this week stays in.

Cunnington needs a spell so Greenwood is the logical swap but it could be Phillips.

Ford was pretty much sailing into this team at 1/4 time today but fell away rapidly. Could come in for Curtis though. Harvey a smokey to debut, and a big news story doesn't hurt.

Not sure what to do with Scott. I'd probably drop him and start Lazzaro, Greenwood to sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back