Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs whoever we have next week

Remove this Banner Ad

I have never agreed with you on that one but I’m beginning to think you might be on to something. He’s been soft this season and given his other traits, there isn’t much there to work with unfortunately

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Glad you finally see the light

Powell or wilphil in next week for bailey

I reckon this is genuinely the first time in 15 years this board has gone "****en drop everyone and play the kids" in a changes thread and it's actually happened exactly as we suggested

Weird feeling. What do we do now
IMG_2453.gif

Fyi

Gates & Ticketing Information:​

Gate 7 Ticket Box Opens: 2:00pm

All Gates Open: 3:00pm

General Admission locations: Level 1 – Aisles 1-8 | Level 3 – Aisles 28-45

• Please note that there will be a partial Level 3 closure. Access Level 3 via the ramps between Gates 4-6.

I wish Lazzaro all the best but watching a few VFL games of his, imo that seems about his level. Same goes for Mahony.
There really isn't a lot of talent on this list.
Laz might have the capacity to step it up a tad, iam thinking Ryan Clarke kinda ceiling, heres hoping a premiership bit player.

Think we should give Kayne Turner an opportunity for a farewell game against port with the direction to hurt JHF. Thinking he could possibly bite off his ear Mike Tyson style . Secure his legend and cult status
Are you suggesting that Turner bite off his own ear? This would give him cult status.

Ok at the very least I’m expecting a more competitive performance, as others have said anyone who can hit a target with a 20m kick is an improvement, set low goals and be less disappointed 😉
Could I say I dislike the fact that I like this comment?

I’m not sure it’s going to ever work with the three of them but I agree that Griff should stay back as a general of the defence.

I’d play McKay forward as he can’t do any worse

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
And if he shows a bit we may get even more if he:'( leaves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I noticed that rats mentioned a tag on nick when harry was brought up in the presser.

I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. I think I asked if it was possible that he could go up directly against him a while ago after we drafted him when I was thinking he might match up playing forward half and middle, just for the enjoyment of watching the game. Not sure if he was actually thinking of using harry or if harry might be moved because needing to fill a position for another tagger, but yeah - this would be fun!

12:44am
No gameday thread
Gaso needs to be sacked.

Sack you fool

It’s Gasometer if you want my attention

…how many ******* times…

Say It Again The Breakfast Club GIF by Laff

So I noticed that rats mentioned a tag on nick when harry was brought up in the presser.

I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. I think I asked if it was possible that he could go up directly against him a while ago after we drafted him when I was thinking he might match up playing forward half and middle, just for the enjoyment of watching the game. Not sure if he was actually thinking of using harry or if harry might be moved because needing to fill a position for another tagger, but yeah - this would be fun!
He gets a lot of protection. However, he needs to be stopped. If there is a player that we could expend and just ride that dog all day they’ll lose their run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back