Preview Changes and pre match discussion - don't care who we are playing as long as Wardlaw is captain next week

Remove this Banner Ad

and somehow kept spicer in
not to mention list cloggers hall and howe

bring back clarko asap

3 easy outs next week for Thomas, Harvey and Curtis

🤣I think you’re going to have to change your name to “Disappointed”. That way, you will always be right and be a true Nostradamus.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Given the amount of two way running we're gonna need to be doing, it's about as good a team as you could hope for, LDU aside. Still get the feeling we'll get pantsed though. Ah well
Good point and Laz is a fit bugger. Had an excellent year as an inside mid in the vfl. His one sub appearance didn’t do him justice. Averaging 24 disposals, 5.7 tackles and a goal a game atm.

and somehow kept spicer in
not to mention list cloggers hall and howe

bring back clarko asap

3 easy outs next week for Thomas, Harvey and Curtis

They must reckon he’s getting a big head. How dare he kick goal of the week two weeks running?!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Zurhaar back in means one of Ford, Spicer or PC had to go out. PC a bit unlucky but clearly there's something he needs to work on as he's been omitted twice this year. Maybe he doesn't quite adhere to the structure. I notice he sometimes switches off and lets the oppo half back charge forward as an extra and they end up setting up goals or kicking goals out of it, happens often, something he needs to work on.

Put Lazzaro in some centre bounces and lets see what he can do.
Howe is actually a good matchup for Johnson. Hall is not great but we need his run off half back and we don't have a replacement just yet with Perez, Young and Archer only just coming back to VFL level this week.

Good point and Laz is a fit bugger. Had an excellent year as an inside mid in the vfl. His one sub appearance didn’t do him justice. Averaging 24 disposals, 5.7 tackles and a goal a game atm.

Being a little harsh, the only thing that may save his AFL career is if he becomes a decent tagger... Is there any better test for that than Nick Daicos!?

We may as well give it a go, I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know laz doesn’t have many fans around here, but he’s earnt another crack in the seniors, and this time a full game. Need to see where he’s at.

Good to see Corr not straight back in

Hopefully PC is sub
I'm a fan, seems a cracking kid. I'm very much not convinced long term though. I think this shows where we are at though, more important to sift the list than get every single selection perfect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back