Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs whoever we have next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it real?…

Turner, Howe and Hall?… they have nailed it. No matter who it was that came in they can’t do a worse job tbf. I’m sure Rez and Bergman will actually make an effort to defend in place of Hall. Drury or Mahony just have to cross the line to match Turner’s output. Great team selection, let’s beat these pricks.

Hall, Turner and Howe have been named as emergencies alongside Charlie Lazzaro who has been impressing in the VFL.

North Melbourne v St Kilda at Marvel Stadium, 4.40pm AEST

NORTH MELBOURNE

In:
B.Drury, F.Perez, L.Davies-Uniacke, M.Bergman, J.Mahony
Out: C.Comben (ankle), C.Coleman-Jones (concussion), A.Hall (omitted), T.Powell (ankle), K.Turner (omitted), D.Howe (sub)

Last week's sub: Daniel Howe

ST KILDA

In:
C.Sharman
Out: Z.Cordy (omitted), M.Windhager (omitted)

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent
Just don’t tell me it’s an April fools joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Clarko

Actually made some gutsy changes.

Come on ROOS

I'm happy with the changes but I don't think they were gutsy.

Luke McDonald would've been a more Malcolm Blight at the crows type of warning shot.

Howe, Turner and Hall won't have the guys stuttering along like McDonald, Corr or Taylor particularly concerned.

Good changes but also with five changes there's going to be some gelling issues. We might get rolled by more with not everybody being on the same page.
But I'd rather see these kids get a chance for a couple of weeks to see what they can do.

I think “gelling” issues are the least of our worries. Plus really it’s only a couple of “new” players in - the rest aren’t anymore out of the side than CCJ or Comben.
Good changes, but man I reckon Greenwood is stiff. Every chance he has had he has looked good imo.

Phillips also very stiff to not be included in the emergencies.
Agreed. Greenwood is also a great stop gap to have in the side for about 3 different positions. And if you make it to 3/4 time without injuries fine sub him then but I feel like he could be used in game very well.

I'm happy with the changes but I don't think they were gutsy.

Luke McDonald would've been a more Malcolm Blight at the crows type of warning shot.

Howe, Turner and Hall won't have the guys stuttering along like McDonald, Corr or Taylor particularly concerned.

I more meant it’s gutsy to have that many changes

At least he has made some changes I suppose. Actually looking forward to if it has any impact

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back