Preview Changes and pre match discussion - don't care who we are playing as long as Wardlaw is captain next week

Remove this Banner Ad

He can take one for the team and KO daicos as his farewell
Concussion is a serious issue. I know it's hard for you but try not to be a complete tool.

I’ve found PC to be largely uninspiring so far this year. I love him as much as everyone else but other than the odd thing here and a goal of the year nom there he just hasn’t done a whole lot.

A good drop imo and I expect him to be sub and likely come on and hit it hard.

hard to take serious your suggestion of howe playing yet alone on daicos

im assuming we are both taking the piss
It's not a suggestion he's playing, he's in the team.

eddie ford physical good tank and can actually hurt him the other way
I feel like it would be a waste for Eddie, was really good up high on a wing last week. I'd much rather him playing an attacking role for us rather then having to defend Daicos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Lazzaro will not die wondering. Even if we do get belted against the top team, he will be one player who is busting his nut through to the final siren.
His effort and stamina are great, but if he can't football, then that's a problem. Let's see how he goes with a full game against the league leaders.

If we're being honest, apart from his GOTY contender, PC didn't do a lot last week. So I'm not surprised he's been dropped.

Although I could probably say the same about Spicer. At least PC looks like a footballer and can impact the scoreboard on occasions. Can't say the same with Spicer.

Half time was the closest I reckon I've ever been to just giving up on this team. We had put years of work into getting to that point and were playing close to the worst game we could possibly play against that dumpster truck of a team. I remember stalking the MCG passageways in a fury.

I was surprised how calm I was at half time. Normally I'd be really antsy in that sort of situation but I always felt like we'd sort it out and come back in the second half. It took a while to get over them in the end, but the Sam Gibson goal in the 3rd and both of Petrie's in the last were just pure gold. No better feeling ever outside of our premierships.

I think he deserves a chance at a ”proper” game. He’s putting in the performances at VFL level. Hopefully he does well.
He's been playing as an inside mid in he VFL. The challenge for guys like him is that they then have to play 90% as a small forward in the seniors. It'll be interesting to see how many centre bounces he gets.

He's been playing as an inside mid in he VFL. The challenge for guys like him is that they then have to play 90% as a small forward in the seniors. It'll be interesting to see how many centre bounces he gets.

Bugger all probably. You can’t have everyone in there. The life of a fringe player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back