Preview Changes and pre match discussion - don't care who we are playing as long as Wardlaw is captain next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Zurhaar back will help, Thomas would be a big in. Harvey a sneaky chance.

Off today I reckon Drury needs a breather and Hall won't get another chance with those ins. Not sure who else, raffle the worst.

Got to reward effort like that in selection.

Only change, Drury for Zurhaar (or Harvey if Zurhaar doesn’t get up)
Backline looked better without Corr so I think back to the VFL for him.

Howe did well as sub so wouldn’t mind him having a full game either.

Harvey, Cunners, Thomas and Laz all had very good vfl games. Z a likely return. Could argue Spicer for Harvey, but I liked Spicer’s pressure and speed.

Possible changes

Out: Drury, Hall, Spicer
Ins: Zurhaar, TT, Harvey

Last edited:
Harvey, Cunners, Thomas and Laz all had very good vfl games. Z a likely return. Could argue Spicer for Harvey, but I liked Spicer’s pressure and speed.

Possible changes

Out: Drury, Powell, Spicer
Ins: Zurhaar, TT, Harvey
Powell plays over hall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hall the only obvious out for me. Zurhaar in and I reckon you’ve got to reward Harvey as well. Ford got to stay in. Drury, Spicer, Powell and Shiels probably vulnerable. Is Tarryn ready to return, and are we ready for Tarryn to return?

Harvey , Thomas, Cunnington, in
Spicer , Howe , drurray out .

Also Hall out Zuhar in

Drury should be first dropped, he’s not ready.
Hall is a pea hearted spud, hopefully he’s dropped for good.

Out: Drury, Hall
In: Zurhaar, TT

Aaron has been very disappointing overall. He has the tools to be a much better player than he is. His big down fall is his lack of intensity. I’d point to his total mess-up in a two-on-one (in our favour) contest in the dying minutes, that gifted Sydney the goal that gave them a sniff. Not only did he not hold things up, he allowed the Swans player to run away from him. It cost us the game, really.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I can’t understand the rush to dump Phoenix. It was obvious to me at the game today what he brings to the table. He’s a fully necessary component going forward.

Even though I theoretically dumped him in my possible changes, it was more how do we fit in Z and reward Harvey.

Shows the value of a speedster. Need one at both ends.

Even though I theoretically dumped him in my possible changes, it was more how do we fit in Z and reward Harvey.

They do induce panic in opposition defenders. Think its worth a few more weeks to look at him. Harveys time will come.

From a team balance perspective, Harvey would come in for Drury. Zurhaar would have to replace Ford, you’d think. It would be tough on Ford, though. Actually, I’d bring in Zurhaar for Greenwood. Tarryn in for Hall would be a massive boost to the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back