Unofficial Preview Changes for next week vs @Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

They dead set look like carpet rugs

Fr-F5ljaYAANdtd

Hey guys, looking for recommendations to take nephews for food and to watch the game.

Preferable if there’s good steak but not mandatory. Needs to be kid friendly please.

Brad is flying, top of the table and one forced change.

One week into his contract, he has the coterie off his back.

But a week is a long time in football, and an eternity when the * coterie is involved.
Brad Scott has proven he can live off this type of performance for at least 10 years 🥱 as a coach he’s not winning a premiership not now not ever, book mark it!

He's signed until the end of this year.

From what I've seen of him at this level, it would take a monumental turnaround to be worthy of another year.

He hasn't looked close to it in any of the match sim and VFL I've watched.

Now, the club might give him another year just to see what he looks like with some more physical development, but that would be fairly charitable to put it lightly.

He has a massive 8-10 weeks in front of him.

Yet at the time he was drafted it seemed universally accepted that he’d go around top 10 in the ND.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's signed until the end of this year.

From what I've seen of him at this level, it would take a monumental turnaround to be worthy of another year.

He hasn't looked close to it in any of the match sim and VFL I've watched.

Now, the club might give him another year just to see what he looks like with some more physical development, but that would be fairly charitable to put it lightly.

He has a massive 8-10 weeks in front of him.
Souup what is your take on this situation?

Can the game be moved to the WACA ? Does it still exist? Hopefully no damage to any players . My worst cow paddock looks in better condition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Souup what is your take on this situation?

Yeah I'm not giving him another year based on where he is right now. It's understandable we've given him plenty of time to develop his body and adjust to the level, but he barely got near it at VFL level last year or in our own match sims over pre-season. With guys like him, you at least want some glimpses, but I can barely remember any of those.

An excuse he had last year was the state of our VFL list was so bad, it was hard for anyone to develop and thrive. He'll get a fair chance this year at performing and proving that he deserves another year or two with a strengthened VFL team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back