MVP Votes vs Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The three votes is as plain as the nose on Bill Lawry’s face.

2 Sheezel
1 Zurhaar
Its pretty rare that one player gets everyone's three votes. i don't remember the last time it happened. I honestly don't think it has.

Before this week's votes anyway.

Before I eat here are the votes:

LDU - 177 votes. Not much to say really. The way he plays speaks for itself.
Sheez - - 83 votes. In his second game. LOL.
Bull - 20 votes. Its very even across the next few players but awesome stuff from Cam getting votes for his midfield work.
JZ - 17 votes. Playing great footy now he's not captain of a rabble. Tho honestly he's always played this sort of footy - its just our system means he has to hack it less.
Log - 13 votes. How good is this guy!! Couldn't even get a game against these clowns last year in the backline. Top effort!!
Jy and Apples Corr got 8 votes each and could have easily got more, top games from both of them.
Cunners and Souva got 7 votes each and could have had more too.
Goldy got four, Hughey got three and tommy Powell got 1 but could have had 20.

Roo202's heart and Clarko also got a vote each.

Its interesting when the whole side plays well. The votes are usually well spread and close with the lower vote numbers, like today.

5 - Luke Davies-Uniacke.
4 - Harry Sheezel.
3 - Cam Zurhaar.
2 - Jack Ziebell.
1 - Griffin Logue.

Coaches votes are as follows:

Charlie Comben - 4
Kayne Turner - 2
Cam Zurhaar - 2
Corr, Cunners, Hughy, Log, Sleevo, Curtis Taylor, Someone said Goldy made a special effort so i'm giving him one and shinboner magic gave Howe a special mention.

After round 2 here is the leaderboard:

10 - Luke Davies-Uniacke.
8 - Harry Sheezel.
3 - Hugh Greenwood.
3- Cam Zurhaar.
2 - Nick Larkey.
2 - Griffin Logue.
2 - Jack Ziebell.

Coaches Award:

Chom - 11.
Hughey - 6.
KT - 2.
Bull - 2.
Log - 2.
Corr
Cunners
Sleevo
Squiz
Souv
Sheez
Ziebs
Goldy
Howe

It would be good if everyone did enough to get a vote in someone's eyes by the end of the season.

As an old ex-coach, I'll see what I can do. I always looked to give the lesser votes based on effort and relative performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back