Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
need LDU and Simpkin to dominate

The rest of the mids look average and worse than the mids we have in the vfl

Should at least get silver service by Goldy against that spud rookie ruck teakle
i think greenwood is a massive in for us.

Not carrying Cunnington and letting Greenwood play pure defensive will be massive.

Wouldn't surprise me if it helps a few others in the middle ie. bull

I can't see us winning, but Port have been up for a while. And it's in Hobart and we have something to prove.
Everything points to a hiding but there is a glimmer of hope.
Port have only smashed Brissy and West Coast. Don’t know what happened to Brissy in Rnd 1 but it’s an outlier.

And Port have been behind in a few games. They’re not unbeatable at all, Dixon and Rioli are worth about 5 goals to them so they’re big outs.

Port have only smashed Brissy and West Coast. Don’t know what happened to Brissy in Rnd 1 but it’s an outlier.

And Port have been behind in a few games. They’re not unbeatable at all, Dixon and Rioli are worth about 5 goals to them so they’re big outs.

Port got smashed early in clearances last week, but * didn't make them pay enough on the scoreboard.

If we and it's a massive if can control clearances and then turn them into effective F50 entries(another big if) then we'll be very competitive.

Fortunately no Ray

Umpires:
Nathan Williamson
Nathan Toner
Craig Flee
Cameron Dore

I'm more worried about the commentary team.

Please tell me we won't have the dynamic duo of Kelli Underwood and Dermott Brereton making our ears bleed on Saturday afternoon.

I'm more worried about the commentary team.

Please tell me we won't have the dynamic duo of Kelli Underwood and Dermott Brereton making our ears bleed on Saturday afternoon.
Hopefully they're on the earlier game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really don't like our midfield line-up this week.

LDU, Simpkin, Greenwood and not much else. Probably need Sheeez to spend some time in there and see how he goes. We need 3 of him.

the sook would have burned any bridges with the few mates he had here when he blindsided them and not had the guts to tell the team before doing so

looking forward to the verbal, hes mentally weak it wont be hard to get him rattled
Dont know if you have noticed corn francis aint no rocket scientist, i dont think much will fuss him as he doesnt have the smarts to even comprehend any sledging.

Not exactly.

I have no moral compunctions about our players roughing up the opposition, trash-talking or supporters booing (on football motivated themes).

The rough stuff can work when you're already a good side. In those cases it acts like a bit of a multiplier.

Do it when you're as low as we currently are and it diffuses energy and powers up (no pun) the opposition.

I'm with Harris 10, if I was Clarko I'd instruct them not to say anything to JHFF. Let him build up mentally only to get nothing.

At most a message of being extra physical with ALL OTHER port players might work better.
Yeah, leave him alone and belt the crap out of his teammates. As Nostrils said, even if we do lose if we hurt enough of their good players to cost them a few games in the next month then that helps our draft position.

We are due then. The worst losses are the ones you don't expect. The best wins are the ones you don't expect. Richmond last year was a good example.
We were always gonna beat Richmond last year. It was fate, We'd just sacked our coach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back