Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as we win the game I couldn’t care less if JHF gets it 35 times, kicks 5 and no one lays a glove on him.
On the contrary if we lose we need to at least make them hurt and earn it

If it’s bruise free I’ll lose my s**t, hit them early and brutalise them.

I want them limping off the ground and struggling to win a game the next few weeks

it was clear in the saints game that if you do not lock on close enough JHF will most likely win the clearance, we should be prepared.
Also not saying this just because it’s JHF, he was extremely dangerous in stoppages

Defensive structure was solid last week. It’s been a big weakness in our poor run of form and it’s a positive because it’s obviously something we’ve worked on.

We build on that this week, with some better attacking play. No Dixon and Rioli up forward is huge for us.

Throw in the Tassie factor and I think it will be a very competitive game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi folks, I understand I'm most likely not welcome here but I've always liked North Melbourne.

To see the state of affairs between our clubs and fans is sad to me but I do understand and empathise with everyone's dislike/frustration of recent events.
I'm just some dude on the internet but I hope everyone can get some form of peace over everything.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to our match tomorrow, hopefully it's a good one!

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Anyone decent is always welcome here.

I think from our POV we lost our first ever pick 1 . So yeah not flash and then we actually haven’t as yet seen anything in the way of a return. Of course Wardlaw is working his way back and your first 2023 won’t be known for a while yet.

So I am postive the average north won’t give a s**t in 12 or so months

You be happy you got ***.

We'll be happy with;
. Sheezel
. Wardlaw
. Your 2023 1st rounder
. Ken get's re-signed by Kochie & the board.
. You're not winning any finals in Melb.
Kochie. I've met some w***ers in my years, but, never the one handing out the diploma's. Thankfully I'm yet to meet David's utensil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far a couple of no push in the backs, a couple of missed HTBs, a couple of missed HTMs and we got away with a throw and a bump (both CZ).

Umps have set the tone.

Good work by LDU to set up the goal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back