Unofficial Preview Praccy Match 2 Vs Saints - This time it’s serious

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints midfield isn’t that bad they just have too many of the same type. Steele, Crouch, Ross, Clark ect are all a bit one paced. Dow at least has a point of difference to those blokes with his bit of speed and agility, while still having the ability to win contested footy.

Carlton’s midfield as much as I hate to admit it is up there in the comp, mainly because it’s so balanced. Cripps at his best is one of the best contested mids in the game, Walsh one of the better accumulating runners and Hewett (severely underrated) is one of the best two way mids in the comp. Throw in Cerra and Kennedy as handy depth options and that’s a pretty solid midfield group.

fair. Hewett Is 28 and I’m not sure how old Cripps is but he’s getting on….
their premiership window is now

"Notable absentees: Liam Shiels, Luke McDonald, Aidan Corr, Griffin Logue, Curtis Taylor"

Looks like it is going to be a depressing year for the Taylor enjoyers.

since its game-day...
Coach Sissy Rose (my Little dachsador girl)
resized_20210507_204521-jpeg.1361219

barks the following...

Yep - just jumped online to grab a couple of tickets and no dice 😬

Whoops.
I’ve got 2 tickets for today but I’m not gonna make it there. Shoot me a DM with your details if you want and I’ll send them your way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s up with McDonald? Is he injured? Could’ve sworn I saw in some training photos.

He was listed on the injury report as 'Reconditioning: 1 week' but that was two weeks ago now.

If Comben can’t get a game in defence on merit then I am not sure why he isn’t playing at CHF and being the second ruck. I am assuming his fitness isn’t up to scratch due to the co stand injuries?

If Comben can’t get a game in defence on merit then I am not sure why he isn’t playing at CHF and being the second ruck. I am assuming his fitness isn’t up to scratch due to the co stand injuries?
He said that Clarko was big on a squad mentality, and didn’t want to bring in players who were underdone. Hoping he can get in the side soon cos he looks a much better choice than Pink or Biggie long term imo

I think it’s more just all players who missed a chunk of preseason like corr, lmac etc playing the vfl game first but I don’t think it’s indicative of round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back