Unofficial Preview Praccy Match 2 Vs Saints - This time it’s serious

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

nope just a third tall for mine or undersized key forward (that i wouldnt have as a ruck chop out), he will get his chance but won't be round 1

my shitlist is really just bailey scott

You couldn't have chosen a worse player to show how rubbish your football analysis is to be fair.

It's more amusing than your Macmillan obsession was.

You couldn't have chosen a worse player to show how rubbish your football analysis is to be fair.

It's more amusing than your Macmillan obsession was.
Both ball butchers so they have that in common

Both also lack mongrel

Good private school boys tho that at least think about life after footy with their studies

Both ball butchers so they have that in common

Both also lack mongrel

Good private school boys tho that at least think about life after footy with their studies
first point, that's something at least football related, could be analysed an justified.

second point, that's not really anything

and then just some personal bullshit that you should probably deal with

Bailey back tomorrow and most of the others returning in the later game.

Been told George passed all his tests this morning. I’d still give him a week off.
If he's fit, play him. Could do with the hit out given he only played a half against Hollywood.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bailey back tomorrow and most of the others returning in the later game.

For what it's worth, Bailey Scott was one of the only men's players I don't think was at fan day today.

he was there, he’s very good with the kids.
Was he? lol I completely missed him then. I also believe they didn't do his jumper presentation with the main group?

Unless I absolutely spaced and they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back