Game Day Match Sim - Roos v Tigers - Arden St - 10am

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Format: (4 x 25 mins, 2 x 20 mins, no time on)

Returning players: Corr, Taylor, Hall, Goater

Notable outs: Cunners, Jy, Goldie, Greenwood, Archer, Howe (rested). Mahoney, Tucker, Wardlaw (injuries).

Richmonds outs: Lynch, Broad, Bolton, Baker, Graham, Pickett

How well can the players enact Clarko's gameplan in their first real attempt?

Which ruck will stake a claim for the mantle in Goldie's absence?

Can Powell showcase some consistency by producing another fine performance?

Will someone finally emerge as a frontrunner for the back flank?

Many tantalising questions soon to answered...

Have at it.

Last edited:
I'm planning on a leisurely late ride to work with a long detour at Arden St. Looking forward to seeing something close to real footy.

I'm planning on a leisurely late ride to work with a long detour at Arden St. Looking forward to seeing something close to real footy.
Take the bike paths for goodness sake. Don't want you getting hurt, since you're ignorant when it comes to what it takes to stop a truck.

Take the bike paths for goodness sake. Don't want you getting hurt, since you're ignorant when it comes to what it takes to stop a truck.
Can't stop laughing. Your post wasn't there before mine but it looks just perfect. BTW - I'm in the West, the Government has helpfully shut down all the useful bike paths for half a decade.

Can't stop laughing. Your post wasn't there before mine but it looks just perfect. BTW - I'm in the West, the Government has helpfully shut down all the useful bike paths for half a decade.
In all seriousness, stay safe. It's a jungle out there.

Whats the Melbourne forecast? It was 40 here yesterday and today.

No Jacko Archer again. A shame after all the early hype about his impression on the track.
Assume he is carrying something? All good, he has plenty of time still and there isn't a lot of established competition down there in his role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assume he is carrying something? All good, he has plenty of time still and there isn't a lot of established competition down there in his role.
Big GR reckons an abductor issue.

I assume it's the muscle and he hasn't been kidnapped by an angry cyclist.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back