Game Day 2023 Grand Final: Lions v Pies ! (Port hummin still an option in here )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calm down mate.
Whattaya mean? I’ll support him. I wouldn’t make him feel inferior.

Dont worry about my opinion. The campaigners as camp as a row of tents. The reason gay players dont come out is of stigma associated with being gay in a game of “men” … well I believe the game is for a bunch of *in bitches. There is nothing “hard” about our game any longer. Its puss

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocking call on that non-advantage but Collingwood were comfortably the better side today anyway. It was really a 4-5 goal margin converted down.
That's true - but GoDeez were quite a bit better than the Pies in that first final - 68 to 38 inside 50s GoDeez way. GoDeez absolutely sha* the bed this September with their goal kicking and inexplicably poor I-50s. Collingwood this year - the least convincing premiership winner in memory.

Best team all year so it felt fitting.

Sick of us not being in September.

We've got some young boys that want to improve on the s**t standards that have been at the club since 2010. We'll be back there mate.

That's true - but GoDeez were quite a bit better than the Pies in that first final - 68 to 38 inside 50s GoDeez way. GoDeez absolutely sha* the bed this September with their goal kicking and inexplicably poor I-50s. Collingwood this year - the least convincing premiership winner in memory.

No way

Adelaide (year that shall not be named)
Sydney 2005
West Coast 2018
Bulldogs 2016

Hahah channel 7 choosing not to mention the “call” in their news review…..🤦‍♂️👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back