Game Day 2023 Grand Final: Lions v Pies ! (Port hummin still an option in here )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was fortunate enough to get to the game today. Watched two very well coached teams defend the ground amazingly well, particularly Collingwood. Couple that with superb top-end talent, a sprinkling of B Graders & a few role-players & that gives you a chance to win a flag.

Couldn't help but wonder how our current list would handle the pressure & opposition tactics that were on display today. Walked away from the game under no illusions as to how long & tough the road ahead is for us.
Showed you don't need a dominant ruckman.
We've traded high for CCJ, Pies did it with Cox and Cameron.

Compare our father sons to Collingwoods at the moment, I think today showed we need to get serious about getting better father sons, perhaps set up some kind of program? I don't know.

Make it happen Euge.

Compare our father sons to Collingwoods at the moment, I think today showed we need to get serious about getting better father sons, perhaps set up some kind of program? I don't know.

Make it happen Euge.

We need to stop compromising drafts with a few random pick before the second round and start kidnapping future FS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back