Time to lose the white

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't remember ever doing that but my memory can be crap.

Here's two instances of the club wearing white at home from 13 and 14, both years we played Geelong away.

5-alt-pdf-png.1075948

credit GB Designs

We don't wear white against Geelong anyway, but like someone said, that causes sponsorship contract issues.
I'm probably completely wrong here but for some reason I thought we ironically actually wore the white away for the very first time v Geelong at KP 2005 which we won?

edit - no, maybe it was a loss in 2006. No wrong again didn't play there..

1H3Wih3.png

Credit Mk1ne
Decided to go with wavy hoops inspired by a wave pattern featured in the Western Australian and Fremantle coats of arms. While the hoops may be atypical for a Fremantle Dockers design they serve as a call back to historic Fremantle clubs that have worn hoops (East Fremantle 1903 - 1911/1913-1922/1951-1963/1984-1996/2019-Onwards, South Fremantle 1916-1919, Fremantle Unions 1886 - 1893 and North Fremantle 1901-1902).

Inside of the collar is a red, purple and white tricolour throwing back to Fremantle's inaugaral jumpers.
Switched out Programmed Property Services for Gage Road Brewers (based just outside of Fremantle) as a sponsor because why not.

This is GOOD

I would love to see this in

RED - South
Blue - East

White both

away strip.

recognise the history, maybe put the wafl flags of both (red wave and small emblems - blue wave and small emblem)

1H3Wih3.png

Credit Mk1ne
Decided to go with wavy hoops inspired by a wave pattern featured in the Western Australian and Fremantle coats of arms. While the hoops may be atypical for a Fremantle Dockers design they serve as a call back to historic Fremantle clubs that have worn hoops (East Fremantle 1903 - 1911/1913-1922/1951-1963/1984-1996/2019-Onwards, South Fremantle 1916-1919, Fremantle Unions 1886 - 1893 and North Fremantle 1901-1902).

Inside of the collar is a red, purple and white tricolour throwing back to Fremantle's inaugaral jumpers.
Switched out Programmed Property Services for Gage Road Brewers (based just outside of Fremantle) as a sponsor because why not.

This is GOOD

I would love to see this in

RED - South
Blue - East

White both

away strip.

recognise the history, maybe put the wafl flags of both (red wave and small emblems - blue wave and small emblem)

I like the waves and it’s definitely a fit with Fremantle but I think that most Freo supporters believe that purple and white are our colours. I’d like to see this design in purple and white with white shorts. I don’t think the AFL would allow us to wear purple shorts away regardless of the guernsey design.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back