Computers & Internet Tinder Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty new to the app side of things. What are people's thoughts on following up after a non-reply to an initial message? On the one hand, I want to respect the right to not want to reply and don't want to seem like a creep, but on the other, it's not really that uncommon that I/others forget to reply to a message. I'd probably just make a light, cheeky joke about the opener not being up to scratch and take a different line, but dunno what the etiquette is.

You have come to the right place

The thing is, with double messaging etc is that it literally doesn't matter. Nothing to lose at all.

Sometimes the girl might have just not seen it and it'll kick off the convo again, or other times they're just not interested.

I've just hit the point recently where I've kind of had enough of the app dance for the time being. The constant convo starting about the same bs over and over again and I've turned into the s**t replier. I keep getting matches then giving them nothing. So I've paused my accounts for the time being.

It's fine to double up.

Sometimes on whatsapp I read a message and get distracted and forget to the reply to the message.

I probably did it as well when I was on tinder.

Without online dating i would have never ever got laid. No doubt about it.

At the height of my online dating days, I remember speaking to a women, who was older than me, on a Sunday afternoon. She messaged me early the next morning, on a Monday, like 0630 am. I message back, by 0730 am I am in her hotel room and we are hooking up.

I still remember to this day, the sound of the garbage truck picking up industrial bins, and the sound of the alarm as it is reversing, all of this going on right outside the hotel room window. I remember thinking, those poor sods in the garbage truck, battling Mondayitis, while here i am, just knocked off work, and im getting lucky.

Anyway, that night i had organized to meet a bird my age, late 20s, for a drink. We had got speaking the previous night on the same dating app i had met the women i had slept with that morning.

I remember leaving the pub and casually asking this women if she'd like to kiss in my car. She didn't hesitate. We spent about 2 hours in my car just making out. That night i felt a bit odd. Amazed that i had hooked up with two women in one day. Sex with one, and heavy tongue kissing with the other.

At the time i used to take bad photos and no-one ever messaged me. One bird i met one day on the apps who lived near by decided to meet me out of pity i guess, and she was shocked when she met me in real life. She said i looked much better in person. She took 2 pics of me and said, "use those". She had the magic touch. 2 simple, black and white pics.

Those two pics were like the ticket to the promised land. Women were actually messaging me now.

Still, i found it easier to hook up with the more mature lady. Being 6 foot 2 helps. But pics have to be on point. It made all the difference for me.
Beautiful way with words.

I think/hope we have a new croweater!
Or the return of Austoraisetheurn
I've been around on both ends of it lads.

The virgin at 25 who hasn't tongue kissed a bird for 8 years.....

On the other end of the spectrum....I remember one glorious day....

Some bird I knew had taken some pics of me that got the lasses up and about....even them messaging me firsf on pof....which never happens.

Anyway...I'm at work on a Sunday and I'm chatting to some bird about 10 years older than me on pof. I'm at work and I wasn't finishing until 7 am the next morning....

She messages me the next morning at 6 am and gives me her hotel room number....it is a regional qld town....a recently divorced women. I basically run out of work and leg it to my car....her hotel is 5 mins away....she says the door is unlocked and to come in in a txt message.

I haven't made love in over a year....she was very respectable and tidy....I lie down next to her and we start to kiss....and we end up making love at 7 am in the morning....her moans interwhine with the garbage truck machinery as the garbos empty the hotel's bins.

Later that day...I meet another women....my age....respectable but she has recently lost weight....she is keen for a pash and she wants to do it in the restaurant....I'm not keen on that....back to the car and we steam it up with a heavy make out session.

In one day good pulled 2 different women.

It was like hitting a first 4 at the last at Sale.

Enjoy it.

Without online dating i would have never ever got laid. No doubt about it.

At the height of my online dating days, I remember speaking to a women, who was older than me, on a Sunday afternoon. She messaged me early the next morning, on a Monday, like 0630 am. I message back, by 0730 am I am in her hotel room and we are hooking up.

I still remember to this day, the sound of the garbage truck picking up industrial bins, and the sound of the alarm as it is reversing, all of this going on right outside the hotel room window. I remember thinking, those poor sods in the garbage truck, battling Mondayitis, while here i am, just knocked off work, and im getting lucky.

Anyway, that night i had organized to meet a bird my age, late 20s, for a drink. We had got speaking the previous night on the same dating app i had met the women i had slept with that morning.

I remember leaving the pub and casually asking this women if she'd like to kiss in my car. She didn't hesitate. We spent about 2 hours in my car just making out. That night i felt a bit odd. Amazed that i had hooked up with two women in one day. Sex with one, and heavy tongue kissing with the other.

At the time i used to take bad photos and no-one ever messaged me. One bird i met one day on the apps who lived near by decided to meet me out of pity i guess, and she was shocked when she met me in real life. She said i looked much better in person. She took 2 pics of me and said, "use those". She had the magic touch. 2 simple, black and white pics.

Those two pics were like the ticket to the promised land. Women were actually messaging me now.

Still, i found it easier to hook up with the more mature lady. Being 6 foot 2 helps. But pics have to be on point. It made all the difference for me.

I only double message with girlfriends, I usually have a lot to vomit in text and love voice messages. The girls on my dating app, I reply within 3 business days.

Pretty new to the app side of things. What are people's thoughts on following up after a non-reply to an initial message? On the one hand, I want to respect the right to not want to reply and don't want to seem like a creep, but on the other, it's not really that uncommon that I/others forget to reply to a message. I'd probably just make a light, cheeky joke about the opener not being up to scratch and take a different line, but dunno what the etiquette is.
Say something like “I didn’t realise we we were fighting” and usually it gets a funny reaction.

I rejoined Tinder because I thought at least talking and getting back out there is the best kind of therapy.

80 percent of the guys on there only want to talk to me because of the size of my chest. I think I've had 4 decent conversations on there.

I feel even worse now. It kinda makes you feel like the only reason you exist to some people is to be a warm fleshlight.

I rejoined Tinder because I thought at least talking and getting back out there is the best kind of therapy.

80 percent of the guys on there only want to talk to me because of the size of my chest. I think I've had 4 decent conversations on there.

I feel even worse now. It kinda makes you feel like the only reason you exist to some people is to be a warm fleshlight.
That's par for the course for Tinder.

Surely its fairly easy to spot that type. If every topic ends up reverting to chest-talk you move on.

BTW I bet a heap of guys here would love even 2 decent conversations with women, let alone 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never been on there but that wouldn't surprise me, it's not the real world of "dating interaction" from what I can tell

351171196_801634338386628_2668065723809828622_n.jpg

reply with fair enough, looking at your more recent photos you need to cut back a bit, go into calorie deficit

I’ve always found this response weird, if you’ve just asked them to catch up then having a go at them is so obviously just having a sook.

Just unmatch them and move on, don’t be the arsehole, hurt their ego by not even bothering.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back