Summer Tokyo 2021 Day 1 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it does sort of feel like hey grab 2-3 mates and give it a crack, be like the jamacian bobseld Team

presume we arent in the handball either
I totally fell like with some resources we should have a good handball side.
Bit definitely a 3x3 team, like we are a legit chance to win Gold in the team basketball no reason we shouldn't have a good 3x3 team too

Bit definitely a 3x3 team, like we are a legit chance to win Gold in the team basketball no reason we shouldn't have a good 3x3 team too

get Ben Simmons in, might suit him more, less shooting

Was awesome! But at the same time I feel like some kids down the park are better quality.
Do Australia have a 3x3 team?
The quality of that game in particular was a shocker, but the tightness of it made up for it.

Unfortunately we didn’t qualify.

Handball is one where I feel like there is no reason we couldn’t have a decent side if we really wanted too. Would just be a matter of getting people to actually play the sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good to be able to see all the Dressage and compare tests instead just the occasional glimpse of Australian riders and no scores as we've had in the past. I appreciated commentators who know what they're talking about instead of an ex jockey. I'm enjoying the coverage that is showing such a range of sports on different channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back