News Tomas Bugg steps away from AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not convinced either Lamb or Bugg would have been named to play the Tigers anyway.
I liked Lamby....but I think that would be a backward step for sure.....its a very good yardstick of how far the list has come that Lamb gets the chop...as for Bugg ..reserves player at best in New Carlton lets be honest

I liked Lamby....but I think that would be a backward step for sure.....its a very good yardstick of how far the list has come that Lamb gets the chop...as for Bugg ..reserves player at best in New Carlton lets be honest
I don't really like these 'let's be honest' statements, still only your opinion. Just because he's gone and somewhat made life a bit more difficult for carlton doesn't mean he was suddenly no good.

A motivated and invested Bugg was best 22 next season. His best footy is good enough and his mongrel and mature body would've seen him get games.

I don't really like these 'let's be honest' statements, still only your opinion. Just because he's gone and somewhat made life a bit more difficult for carlton doesn't mean he was suddenly no good.

A motivated and invested Bugg was best 22 next season. His best footy is good enough and his mongrel and mature body would've seen him get games.
Thanks Skyhorse as I didnt think my post was worthy of a reply.....:p and its just a term of virtual speech..no worries

Just because he's gone and somewhat made life a bit more difficult for carlton doesn't mean he was suddenly no good.

Hoping only positives come out of this, and any other list changes that may be forced upon us.

If we can pluck the right replacements, all shall end up well throughout the season with some hopeful rolled gold turning out for the Navy Blue.

Ockhams Razer on TC saying that the retirement was due to significant personal issues, family related and retirement not in any way related to business opportunities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ockhams Razer on TC saying that the retirement was due to significant personal issues, family related and retirement not in any way related to business opportunities.

There are stories that says otherwise, a video popped on Facebook but I can't find it now and it was saying how his business involves Instagram influencers and aligning them with companies. Here's a link to an article I could find: https://www.mamamia.com.au/shani-gr...I8eJNDzI5iAApYds10tfg9iiLhP5wPmmm-p-T_RM_PrkQ

In the space of 7 months we have gone from a start up to a multimillion dollar firm

And this is his company: http://www.zooz.com.au/

I have to admit that I'm not in the least surprised based upon how I saw Bugg going about training pre-Xmas. It was like he was doing just enough to get through to the end of the session while others worked their backside off. Curious to know what HARKER thought from his observations of him on the track post-Xmas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back