Toot Toot goes to jail!

Why did TootToot really go to jail?

• Total voters
Ricky Nixon has been arrested over alleged offensive posts on social media.

The 52-year-old was arrested in Bay St, Port Melbourne, on Wednesday.

The Herald Sun report that the arrest stemmed from a member of the public's complaint over Mr Nixon's allegedly offensive social media postings.

Someone obviously doesn't like chicken dinner!

Ricky Nixon being arrested over offensive social media posts?

Well, I suppose Al Capone only got done for tax evasion.

ararat-prison0.jpg

I believe that he posted a picture of the 2yo grand daughter of some lady and asserted asserted that the child would be his next conquest.

Allegedly.

I hope he becomes someone's conquest in lock up. Swine.

I was framed!

Can someone please contact my solicitor Bob Loblaw?! I've already used my one phone call to epic prank Dim Kunthie;

Ricky: Hello is Mr Wong there?

DK: No...

Ricky: Oh, is Mr Wang there then?

DK: um, no...

Ricky: Well I must've wang the wong number!

Then I hung up on her! Champagne comedy! Wish I could've seen that little skank's face when she realised she'd been punked by the master! Oh why didn't I record it?! I could've sent it to NBC with the script for my sitcom to show my comedic genius!

Anyway gotta run - my cell mate has told me it's time to "toss his salad" - whatever that means! Hope he's got lots of fresh produce!

#TootToot!

I was framed!

Can someone please contact my solicitor Bob Loblaw?! I've already used my one phone call to epic prank Dim Kunthie;

Ricky: Hello is Mr Wong there?

DK: No...

Ricky: Oh, is Mr Wang there then?

DK: um, no...

Ricky: Well I must've wang the wong number!

Then I hung up on her! Champagne comedy! Wish I could've seen that little skank's face when she realised she'd been punked by the master! Oh why didn't I record it?! I could've sent it to NBC with the script for my sitcom to show my comedic genius!

Anyway gotta run - my cell mate has told me it's time to "toss his salad" - whatever that means! Hope he's got lots of fresh produce!

#TootToot!

Good luck in there Tootmeister. I for one will be signing up to the 'Get Up' campaign to free you from your shackles. Comedic talent like yours doesn't copme along all that often, and clearly you were just misunderstood when you used an image of that 2 year old girl with the caption "next f***" I'm on your side Chickenman, let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Ricky Nixon has been arrested over alleged offensive posts on social media.

The 52-year-old was arrested in Bay St, Port Melbourne, on Wednesday.

The Herald Sun report that the arrest stemmed from a member of the public's complaint over Mr Nixon's allegedly offensive social media postings.

Someone obviously doesn't like chicken dinner!
A few months ago a mate tried to wind him up re teenage girls and Tricky Ricky didn't hold back in his response.

Doesn't surprise me that he's in hot water, bloke clearly can't control himself :$

Good luck in there Tootmeister. I for one will be signing up to the 'Get Up' campaign to free you from your shackles. Comedic talent like yours doesn't copme along all that often, and clearly you were just misunderstood when you used an image of that 2 year old girl with the caption "next f***" I'm on your side Chickenman, let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Thanks for your concern there buddy! And I hate to be that guy but I'm gonna have to hit you up for that offer of assistance!

My solicitor has just contacted me and he has informed me that someone has caught the herpes from reading my book! Could you do a mate a solid and head down to Dymocks in Rundle Mall and spray some Dettol on my book display?! Don't want any other outbreaks! Just a bit of advice, might wanna wear a HAZMAT suit before you get within 15 feet of the books - I knew I shouldn't have personally autographed them after a quick shift in those public toilets!

Bottomless hand-shandies and free* tickets to my next stand-up gig at Pentridge if you can take care of it for me!

#TootToot!

*$299.95 + P&H

A few months ago a mate tried to wind him up re teenage girls and Tricky Ricky didn't hold back in his response.

Doesn't surprise me that he's in hot water, bloke clearly can't control himself :$

Sounds a bit like Tiggy Tiger, maybe they're related.

Thanks for your concern there buddy! And I hate to be that guy but I'm gonna have to hit you up for that offer of assistance!

My solicitor has just contacted me and he has informed me that someone has caught the herpes from reading my book! Could you do a mate a solid and head down to Dymocks in Rundle Mall and spray some Dettol on my book display?! Don't want any other outbreaks! Just a bit of advice, might wanna wear a HAZMAT suit before you get within 15 feet of the books - I knew I shouldn't have personally autographed them after a quick shift in those public toilets!

Bottomless hand-shandies and free* tickets to my next stand-up gig at Pentridge if you can take care of it for me!

#TootToot!

*$299.95 + P&H

Consider it done friend. Dettoled and Detoxed they shall be...can't wait for that Tooty Hand Shandy

Ignoring the content he posted on FB the fact you can get locked up for your words is alarming, I'm sure the Freo fans would have had locked me up years ago with some of the things I have posted about them. Sure it had paedophillic content and I don't like that one bit but go watch a Jimmy Carr act and its peppered with stuff similar to what Nixon wrote. This PC era will be the death of us W.A.S.P's and especially the misogynistic ones :eek:.

Ignoring the content he posted on FB the fact you can get locked up for your words is alarming, I'm sure the Freo fans would have had locked me up years ago with some of the things I have posted about them. Sure it had paedophillic content and I don't like that one bit but go watch a Jimmy Carr act and its peppered with stuff similar to what Nixon wrote. This PC era will be the death of us W.A.S.P's and especially the misogynistic ones :eek:.

Yeah that's a shame, dunno what I'll do without pedo jokes.

Well, my AA sponsor always said "Try to make the best of a bad situation", and that's what I'm gonna do!

Now for all you Ricky fans out there I'm gonna get another release out just in time for Christmas - keep an eye out for the next Pulitzer winner from yours truly:

ricky-nixon.jpg

Shove one in your fishnets!

#TootToot!

The man is filth but I do find it concerning that one could be arrested over two words.

I think more of the problem is that he allegedly went through a woman's photos on Facebook and found the picture to use to make the comment.

Back