Top 10 most underrated posters - part 3 Smokey is the bandit

Remove this Banner Ad

Since when has he cared about who might like him? Gee mate not sure why you have a bug up your arse but he has never been one to give a s**t has he?
You're adorable.

Are you stalking me???

What on earth would make you say that?

#4 - Reginald Perrin

Started off the season very very slowly, in fact he wasn't sighted until round 4 but after that we got some of the best work by a Warrior out of this guy. He was instrumental in them changing from early season crappy spammer (tradesman etc) to become a fun yet aggressive team to post against.

I hope for the Warriors sake he sticks around and we get a full season out of him. I can also see him doing some great media pieces if he found the time.

Super impressive and my kind of poster, did drop off again as the season was closing out but from round 4 to round 13 this guy was one of the leagues brightest lights.

Reg started the year late and then missed the last couple of games for a couple of different reasons.
Spot on again Leo :thumbsu:

I've got a Woody:

Woody_Pride.png

#3 - invinciBlues

The last Warrior. I promise.

Where did this guy vanish to? He was on his way to the EKA IMO but just went away at the exact wrong time. A round this guy was the best new singing we had seen in years. Funny, aggressive, smart and always had an answer.

I hope that he can get back to where he was at as he was one of my favourite posters and IMO should have still got a placing in the EKA.

Would love to see him return at full force regardless of who it was with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#3 - invinciBlues

Where did this guy vanish to? He was on his way to the EKA IMO but just went away at the exact wrong time. A round this guy was the best new singing we had seen in years. Funny, aggressive, smart and always had an answer.

I hope that he can get back to where he was at as he was one of my favourite posters and IMO should have still got a placing in the EKA.

Yeah me too. Where are you invinciBlues?

#3 - invinciBlues

If he hadnt vanished off the face of the earth i would agree. Seing hes basically now inactive though i would struggle to have him on this list

Can't even keep track of your own players. Now I understand why you refuse to rate yourself.

One minute he was there, the next he was gone.

Like a candle in the wind...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back