Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 2 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keath choosing St. Kilda over us would be an out and out failure by sam power (if we were dead keen on him).

It blows my mind that a club as exciting as ours with a stable club could potentially miss out on two solid B grade talents

We're talking about the same Sam Power who by most measures has hardly put a foot wrong since his appointment...right?

You might want to wait for our finals campaign to end, trade week(s) to actually begin or indeed for Keith to sign on with the saints before blaming Power. If he does sign on with the Saints that may indicate that they were always his preferred destination, as it would go someway to explaining the news that they are willing to ship Carlisle out early.

Last edited:

Is there any sense of what we need to give up for Keath if we land him? Could we get him for a 2nd rounder? Cause I doubt we can get away with anything less than pick 11 for Martin. And personally I don't think he's worth pick 11.

Is there any sense of what we need to give up for Keath if we land him? Could we get him for a 2nd rounder? Cause I doubt we can get away with anything less than pick 11 for Martin. And personally I don't think he's worth pick 11.

2nd Rounder for Keath seems right to me & agree re. Pick 11 for Martin.

If we're going to chase potential, just hit the draft with Pick 11.

If we're trading it I want guaranteed impact in 2020 in a position of need (small forward or key back).

Sure, Martin MIGHT make an impact but for that price you'd want certainty (save for injuries etc)

Fully agree with the cap space thing, but then there is all the other rumoured things such as anyone with a heartbeat to Hawthorn and Jack Steven & Shaun Higgins to Geelong

How good will it be to have Finger Pointing Higgins in the same team as s**t Eating Grin Danger and Head Ducking Selwood...as if I couldn't hate Geelong any more

From the blues board, Martin didn't interview too well and they may have gone cold on him.......

So confirmed to Blues then?
The blues board is an infighting mess,they even need to shut threads down....pay no attention to what goes on over there.

Reminds me when the Saints were so eager to get Carlisle, four years later they are trying to dump him. Saints and their drafting, can’t seem to get it right.
Caro reckons we should get Carlisle :oops:

Hutchy says Hawks and Carl should go for Whitfield, how about us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As they were about Coniglio.

I enjoyed one of their 'ITKs' claiming today they've ramped up interest in McDonald-Tipungwuti :think:
'ITK's' are the biggest shame on this whole website,big pretenders for people who like that kind of thing. We are all just footy fans,who might have went to school or know a player,and we talk about other stuff.
Footy players aren't sharing info with losers like us...FFS.

Martin should be our priority. Would add another dimension to the current group. Has that game breaking ability, few have.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can you guys do us a solid and leave him for us thanks.

Focus on Keath and Bruce! He might be too old but apparently Talia would be very much open to leaving Adelaide and has sounded us out...but we are well stocked for KPD's.

As they were about Coniglio.

I enjoyed one of their 'ITKs' claiming today they've ramped up interest in McDonald-Tipungwuti :think:

Not everyone who posts a rumour is a 'ITK'...he was widely ridiculed by our board.

We have a handful of credible ones with long posting histories with high success rates that we actually listen to and believe. They do seem to suggest club is confident and comfortable with the Martin situation, but none of them have said it's a lock or done deal. Dogs still mentioned as the biggest threat and certainly still a possibility, but word is we are in the 'box seat'. Has also been mentioned in the media that Carlton are his preference.

Can you guys do us a solid and leave him for us thanks.

Focus on Keath and Bruce! He might be too old but apparently Talia would be very much open to leaving Adelaide and has sounded us out...but we are well stocked for KPD's.

Apparently Bevo tried calling him but his phone gone missing...

Reporter on SEN that spoke to Gary and Tim this morning also suggested we might be in the market for Zac Smith from Geelong. St Kilda apparently also interested. Starting to get a sense that we and St Kilda are the new North Melbourne, throw enough darts and one will hit per se.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back