Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Coast have cash and want a half back. Can see them coming after a few of our guys. Namely Caleb and JJ. Could make the trade period more interesting with them hunting proactively.
JJ is cooked and CD has been exposed have a feeling he is content as there is little to no interest from other clubs in him

Gold Coast have cash and want a half back. Can see them coming after a few of our guys. Namely Caleb and JJ. Could make the trade period more interesting with them hunting proactively.
JJ is a free agent whilst Daniel is contracted for a few more years. Would need to be very different approaches.

Not sure if the GC need any of our gettable players they seem to have most bases covered just need a bit more experience and they will be paying finals and challenging for a flag. They might go after Daniel Rioli if he is gettable.

Didn’t the Suns pursue JJ when he got fed up playing forward?

Surely they would have to offer him a multi year deal to get him to move interstate while we should only be offering him 1 year at a time at this point.

People may have mentioned this? but if there was a mid season trade, Rory Lobb for Lachie Shculze?

He mentioned after the game he signed with us for unders. Reported $1.2m pa on the table from two other clubs.
Thats fantastic, but theres maybe 10-15 games out of his 50 where he's played up to that pricetag if Naughton is a benchmark.

Im confident he can step up in the next 50.

No guarantees though.

We absolutely have to bring in a small defender this year at the draft.
I'd even be tempted to take Nyko at the MSD to develop. Richards seems set to take Treloar's spot as that primary quick mid in time.

We absolutely have to bring in a small defender this year at the draft.
I'd even be tempted to take Nyko at the MSD to develop. Richards seems set to take Treloar's spot as that primary quick mid in time.

I think you need as many quick mids as you can find. Richards needs to replace slower ones….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it was for right right now it would be Lobb in for Marra, who is off at the moment and Lobb has been ok in the senior team and great in VFL.
I think Marra has been allowed a mulligan for last weeks game and fair enough. 2 performances like that in a row though and Lobb will be brought in. Got to reward form.

I would have thought to be the best player he can be and be part of a successful side. I have been surprised with how good his forward craft has already improved and with his effort and attitude I don't think he has yet hit his ceiling

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Could be our Robbie Gray? Was a few years before he really hit his straps and found a place in great midfield but when he did his combination of mid and forward was awesome.

No-one wanted JJ when he was out of contract a couple of years ago, I don't even think the suburban clubs would be interested in him now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back