Think Tank Triple Premiership CEO Brendon Gale tells Richmond to GO AND GET FLIPPED! Joins Tasmania as our inaugural CEO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks

images

We have the GOAT CEO! Please don't tell Triggering Tiger as I think he is taking Richmond's horrible season on field quite badly! Welcome aboard, Brendon Gale!

You sound upset, Postcodes. Is it about our shiny new TV?
Not at all, the more I contemplate the situation out Corio Bay way the more I feel I'm actually happy that now all those starving Geelongites, down to their last toke on the meth pipe to stave off the hunger pains, the same people that had their food stamps taken away to pay for Pork Barrel Park, will now at least be able to see what food actually looks like, bravo Geelong, the AFL's Mother Theresa, bringing vision to the masses.

Not at all, the more I contemplate the situation out Corio Bay way the more I feel I'm actually happy that now all those starving Geelongites, down to their last toke on the meth pipe to stave off the hunger pains, the same people that had their food stamps taken away to pay for Pork Barrel Park, will now at least be able to see what food actually looks like, bravo Geelong, the AFL's Mother Theresa, bringing vision to the masses.

This is excellent projection, Postcodes. What happens if you go deeper into the feeling? What's behind it?

Its right and proper that Brendan Gale should lead the Tasmanian start up. He can take all his hideous genetic diseases with him too.

Given he has experience of producing success they may have a chance at success with him at the helm, any news on potential coaches? Not quite enough talent to have a 100% Tassie player list though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given he has experience of producing success they may have a chance at success with him at the helm, any news on potential coaches? Not quite enough talent to have a 100% Tassie player list though.
Tassie legend Rodney Eade in the frame for inaugural coach.
Worth it for the sprays

No I think she's just enjoying the recruitment of her new washed up fossil CEO who's going to take off our bad luck curse and then give it to her new team instead. :)
She does get around. How many teams now?

I actually think she will stick with the Devils though, unless Norf start texting her again, but I guess time will tell.

No I think she's just enjoying the recruitment of her new washed up fossil CEO who's going to take off our bad luck curse and then give it to her new team instead. :)
What bad luck curse?

She does get around. How many teams now?

I actually think she will stick with the Devils though, unless Norf start texting her again, but I guess time will tell.
Norf will probably have folded by the time the Devils come in

They'll be after Wrighty next as footy manager, not asseptabull.

We need a plan. Maybe we can shave down Dodoro, disguise him as a competent football person, and they abduct him from us with geat fanfare.

Meanwhile new boy Waeme Gright starts his role at the Pies the next day.

They'll be after Wrighty next as footy manager, not asseptabull.

We need a plan. Maybe we can shave down Dodoro, disguise him as a competent football person, and they abduct him from us with geat fanfare.

Meanwhile new boy Waeme Gright starts his role at the Pies the next day.
Thanks for Wrighty! We will also take Brendon Bolton as an assistant coach!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back