Think Tank Triple Premiership CEO Brendon Gale tells Richmond to GO AND GET FLIPPED! Joins Tasmania as our inaugural CEO!

Remove this Banner Ad

The deeper I go the more I feel you should have asked for two big screens, f*ck the starving Geeelongites where were they at half time 2020, on a plane back home?
That's it - feel the feeling. Don't try to avoid it. Picture a river in front of you with leaves floating down it. Take your negative thoughts and put them on a leaf. Let the river take them away.

"I gave her the package"

I thought that was reserved for your cousin?
You would think like that being the filthy disgusting old campaigner you are, still upset you lost?

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Thankfully the triple Premierships are in Richmond's trophy case not the Devils, Gale was the instigator with his brave vision , great man as a player and CEO, if anyone can get the Devils off to a good start it's Benny.

Where do we place his statue🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong could lose every game from here on out and still finish higher than the Tugboats.

Screaming Season 10 GIF by The Simpsons

Carlton get to play The hapless Tuggers and Norf again this season. So kind for the AFL to look after Carlton with the fixture for a change :)

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back