Media Trouble Brewing in Las Vegas.... The Case of the Wandering Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
Since JoshWoodenSpoon disgracefully melted his way out of the SFA the Bears captaincy has been a poisoned chalice, first the much loved Test Tickle tried and failed to overcome the shame of his predecessor, now MWPP attempts to ride this sinking ship out of muddied waters, as ever with the Bears their gambles are coming back to bite them.

SFA hardman and troublemaker Metalcrusher has been outspoken of his criticism of what many have described as the ‘sanitisation of the SFA’, putting him at odds with his captain. In a fit of rebellion Metalcrusher has been regularly seen in Abdu prison and many have him touted as the next Bombers captain.
My inside sources at the Bombers tell me they are eagerly awaiting his return home to the prison, where he will bring leadership and experience and help to fill the void left by Santoz.
download (36).jpg 2007889188.jpg
When questioned about this Metalcrusher meekly replied ‘I’ll be getting you across to ruck’. Many are wondering if MWPP is pushing Crushy out of the door for his rebellious streak or if renowned mobbs boss tony is using his connections to push him out of the door, Or whether swordsman guero has threatened to slay him himself.
1548233089865_GRV21GEUK.1-1.jpg
Metalcrusher doesn't like being coddled
download.jpg

In the midst of it all, I Dont Care has continued to bring his violent rhetoric across to the dumpster of the hippodrome, after TJASTA sold IDontCare cat piss for what he thought was whiskey IDontCare has repeatedly shown up at the hippodrome with a baseball bat. Fortunately for all involved these threats have been empty and only exist to indicate the physical and psychological damage that drinking cow piss caused Idontcare.

bares.jpg
Idontcare also loiters around the dumpsters to pester Ned_Flanders, we can only assume this reflects his jealousy of Ned’s conjugal connection to the Hoff.
hooff.jpg

As we can see the issues at the Bears are deeply rooted and so I ask you the discerning reader, whether this franchise has a future in the SFA if their vice captain and yet another leader leaves their club?
Troubled times ahead, watch this space...

if renowned mobbs boss @tony is using his connections to push him out of the door,
tony doesn't have the connections to get a door installed, let alone push someone out of one

tony doesn't have the connections to get a door installed, let alone push someone out of one

Don't push it bangers or we will be seeing signs like this around the SFA. I don't know why the Hawks would want you back though.

858.jpg

Since JoshWoodenSpoon disgracefully melted his way out of the SFA the Bears captaincy has been a poisoned chalice, first the much loved Test Tickle tried and failed to overcome the shame of his predecessor, now MWPP attempts to ride this sinking ship out of muddied waters, as ever with the Bears their gambles are coming back to bite them.

SFA hardman and troublemaker Metalcrusher has been outspoken of his criticism of what many have described as the ‘sanitisation of the SFA’, putting him at odds with his captain. In a fit of rebellion Metalcrusher has been regularly seen in Abdu prison and many have him touted as the next Bombers captain.
My inside sources at the Bombers tell me they are eagerly awaiting his return home to the prison, where he will bring leadership and experience and help to fill the void left by Santoz.
View attachment 1106407View attachment 1106408
When questioned about this Metalcrusher meekly replied ‘I’ll be getting you across to ruck’. Many are wondering if MWPP is pushing Crushy out of the door for his rebellious streak or if renowned mobbs boss tony is using his connections to push him out of the door, Or whether swordsman guero has threatened to slay him himself.
View attachment 1106405
Metalcrusher doesn't like being coddled
View attachment 1106416

In the midst of it all, I Dont Care has continued to bring his violent rhetoric across to the dumpster of the hippodrome, after TJASTA sold IDontCare cat piss for what he thought was whiskey IDontCare has repeatedly shown up at the hippodrome with a baseball bat. Fortunately for all involved these threats have been empty and only exist to indicate the physical and psychological damage that drinking cow piss caused Idontcare.

View attachment 1106413
Idontcare also loiters around the dumpsters to pester Ned_Flanders, we can only assume this reflects his jealousy of Ned’s conjugal connection to the Hoff.
View attachment 1106417

As we can see the issues at the Bears are deeply rooted and so I ask you the discerning reader, whether this franchise has a future in the SFA if their vice captain and yet another leader leaves their club?
Troubled times ahead, watch this space...

Nice pic of Ned with his gimp and gimpess though

I'm just wondering what GREENESHITS is on about though, I've been doing more or less the same stuff to many teams from many teams for seasons now
Well its about time someone had the gall and journalistic integrity to get to the sources of your 'issues'... You're welcome!!
this is gutter journalism and untrue

us Bears are going strong and doing just fine

go shake someone else's coconuts GREENESHOOTS

View attachment 1106448
Good to see the Bears are shopping for Metalcrusher replacements already

I never thought I'd see the day where Santoz was said in the same sentence as "Leadership and experience"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree, I mean just look what this guy comes up with ffs

What a fu**head!!
Absolute idiot

like a moose?
Wtf is that s**t
Bears are definitely in trouble if they have muppets like that in the leadership group

They're f’ed mate, relying on Furies to keep them relevant like the other 13 clubs

Tigerturbulance , with math like this the Furies Institute for Stats and Stats Posting is reinstating his authority to post about statistics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back