Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 10% of your earnings instead.

They are all pyramid schemes.

There’s only a few religions that do tithing. Mormons, Exclusive Bretheren are two that I’m aware of...and I think Mormons are voluntary anyway.

Especially the ancient Egyptian one.

Ma’at knew where it was at :)

There’s only a few religions that do tithing. Mormons, Exclusive Bretheren are two that I’m aware of...and I think Mormons are voluntary anyway.

There’s a wing of my wife’s family who are Exclusive Bretheren in WA. On one trip over there we visited them for lunch.

They now know who Goatwhore are.

Every Pentecostal church, it is also expected in most other Christian denominations and if you don’t you are expected to go large in the collection tray.
Islam also has its version.

Just because people, don’t do it, it doesn’t mean it isnt expected of them and if they don’t they are technically excluded from the riches tithing will provide.

But most people only chooose the parts of religions that suit them or their agenda.

Every Pentecostal church, it is also expected in most other Christian denominations and if you don’t you are expected to go large in the collection tray.
Islam also has its version.

Just because people, don’t do it, it doesn’t mean it isnt expected of them and if they don’t they are technically excluded from the riches tithing will provide.

But most people only chooose the parts of religions that suit them or their agenda.

I really liked the extra o in chooose. I'll be using that when I want to emphasise the word chooose in future.

I know it’s early days for Part 7 but it doesn’t bode well that shower fapping is still the most interesting topic of conversation.
Yup, religious discussion is horrible.
I’ll bow out disgracefully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15g3vkp.jpg

I know it’s early days for Part 7 but it doesn’t bode well that shower fapping is still the most interesting topic of conversation.

Chooose moore topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back