MMA-UFC TUF: McGregor v Chandler

Remove this Banner Ad

Conor's coaching sucks compared to Chandler. It's all loud noise high school coaching. Chandler has technical advice and skill training.
This was the biggest take away from the last ep.

Katona was getting stuff like "Hes all movement and wasted energy, watch for body kicks and a front on leg lock, pivot, close the angles and wrap him up" which he did and won.

Conor was jizzing himself over the Capoeria movement and i think telling his dude to load up on right hands.

It was chalk and cheese.

Conor’s dude, Landon, spent the ENTIRE episode talking about his striking and how he’s gonna light up Jason.

Gets in the cage, cops a couple of wingy punches and ******* freaks out goes for the takedown, gets triangled.

It’s mildly amusing. Hope Chandler gets the sweep.
The show is so stale. Every episode is the same s**t. Fighter says “blah blah omg I love my family so much I’m doing this for them” a few quick shots of them training then finally we finally get to see a very average 2 round fight.
I think I was hoping to see more conflict between Conor and chandler. There was the one incident where conor shoved him but they gave that away in the previews and have overplayed that in every commercial. Is that all that’s going to happen? Add that to the fact that it doesn’t even look like these two are going to fight anymore I’m finding it hard to stay interested

The show is so stale. Every episode is the same s**t. Fighter says “blah blah omg I love my family so much I’m doing this for them” a few quick shots of them training then finally we finally get to see a very average 2 round fight.
I think I was hoping to see more conflict between Conor and chandler. There was the one incident where conor shoved him but they gave that away in the previews and have overplayed that in every commercial. Is that all that’s going to happen? Add that to the fact that it doesn’t even look like these two are going to fight anymore I’m finding it hard to stay interested
Yeh it’s real real dull.

Haha yeah man been boring AF, even the fighters in the house are all just best friends its bloody lame

Haha yeah man been boring AF, even the fighters in the house are all just best friends its bloody lame

its like footy these days. players are all mates, smiling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back