Discussion TV Broadcast Graphics - Designs & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Fans are already slamming it online. It's like NBC's
tbf looks like it leaked a number of days ago, so they've had plenty of time to vent.
while the shape looks similar to NBCs, CBS' retains the clean mostly solid color look of their previous scoreboard. The only gradient draws your attention to the scores and game time, whereas the glassy look of NBCs bug is too busy imo.
NFL on X: Backyard football. @PatrickMahomes @TKelce 📺: #CI[HASH=943266]#CINvsKC[/HASH] CBS  📱: https://t.co/dKNUFkxkbU https://t.co/kO5ujlp8i7 / X
F4eoRaiXoAIOxPB.jpg:large

Left: CBS' previous scoreboard - Right: NBCs current scoreboard

Oh yuck, the real one looks like a webstream for a local basketball game... So im guessing this one was rejected last minute then.

Potentially the final time we see these graphics on 7?

Since this is the last broadcast of the old deal and I’m assuming 7 will have refreshed graphics with the new deal IMG_7918.png

They haven’t changed the test graphics or the women’s internationals in the 6yrs while they did change the BBL once

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Potentially the final time we see these graphics on 7?

Since this is the last broadcast of the old deal and I’m assuming 7 will have refreshed graphics with the new dealView attachment 1907425

They haven’t changed the test graphics or the women’s internationals in the 6yrs while they did change the BBL once
In my opinion the test graphics are pretty good and don’t need any/big changes, a little refresh/tweaks to change it since it’s been the same for 6yrs.

However they definitely need to change the women’s internationals & BBL graphics since I think they are pretty woeful (especially in the font of BBL)

In my opinion the test graphics are pretty good and don’t need any/big changes, a little refresh/tweaks to change it since it’s been the same for 6yrs.

However they definitely need to change the women’s internationals & BBL graphics since I think they are pretty woeful (especially in the font of BBL)
An over per ball summary graphic like every other cricket broadcaster has would be a nice addition.

Can anyone explain this. Was scrolling through YouTube and found the 2011-12 shield final in what looks to be the old NZ cricket graphics, had mostly Aussie commentators and a couple NZ ones. Can someone explain this FF983329-74E3-4FF7-8971-67DCE6492A01.png FF983329-74E3-4FF7-8971-67DCE6492A01.png 86C228BF-BA8A-48D5-A414-5AF5F3E4D48B.png 15F5D7B9-F2E4-41AA-899B-BF9429943789.png

Can anyone explain this. Was scrolling through YouTube and found the 2011-12 shield final in what looks to be the old NZ cricket graphics, had mostly Aussie commentators and a couple NZ ones. Can someone explain this View attachment 1920553View attachment 1920553View attachment 1920555View attachment 1920554
It's possible they subcontracted it out - might have, if memory serves, also been in the middle of a rebrand/graphics shift across the FS network. Could have done a lot worse.

Noticed over the weekend the ch7 team have moved the centre camera position at the scg to the right. But the infield paint was set up for the left. Can recall this happening in the 2022 prelim
Yep, was at the game and the cameras are in the Brewongle Stand Bay 5 not in the Ladies as usual.
No one told the groundsman it seems! 🎨
I did hear some media chat over summer about the camera positioning being rubbish. Especially the reverse side during Buddy's 1000- big head in the way of the magic moment haha
Could be the new norm, we'll have to wait n see

That's not corporate boxes. That's where the entry ways to level 2 seating around the dining rooms are. The level 4 spots they used to set up in were never an issue except the one time they had 7 and Fox right next to each blocking off most of the wheelchair spots in the Olympic Stand.

Also, weird to claim that the MCG made a commitment as such when stadium camera operators and spidercam operators still frequently use small areas of the disabled seating in the members area. It's clearly not an issue because there's significantly more wheelchair spots than the number of people who use them even during big games.

Incidentally, found the blokes operating the spidercams. It's no wonder they're so careless about getting in the way of play, because it looks like (and they probably act like) they're playing a video game.

PXL_20240315_100928369.jpg PXL_20240315_100925435.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back