FTA-TV Twin Peaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Twin Peaks is fine, but if I'm being honest, I'm probably more confident and interested in the new Top of the Lake. Twin Peaks returning a quarter century later doesn't really do anything for me, it will need Fargo-esque acclaim to pull me in.

Top of the Lake started off with a bang and became phenomenally s**t a few episodes in. I'm surprised you're interested in seeing more.

Twin Peaks on the other hand. I'm approaching this with zen like acceptance of 'whatever', but would not be surprised if it's brilliant.

Cannot wait to watch it.

Only watched ten minutes of this so far but this is obviously more some editing that links mood of series more aligned with the movie Fire Walk With Me.

This is great. Madeline definitely had some big glasses, I still remember when I first watched the scene between her and Leland that was scary. Bob's face!

This is great. Madeline definitely had some big glasses, I still remember when I first watched the scene between her and Leland that was scary. Bob's face!

I forgot there was a cousin somewhere in the story that looked like Laura.
Apparently she is in the 2017 series too.
Cannot wait to see the world of 2017 in this show.
Wonder what role Naomi Watts will be playing.
She does a good impersonation of David Lynch. She calls him a freak with his megaphone....lol

Madchen Amick (Shelly Johnson) for me, damn she was hawt.

Madchen Amick was hot. She was in the last season of Longmire and is still pretty hot.
Joan Chen was hot.
Lara Flynn Boyle was fairly hot.
But Sherilyn Fenn was super sensationally hot hot HOT!!!!:);)

Off the charts actually.
I think she was in her mid twenties then, playing the role of a teenager. Just got away with it.

She was around 24yo when they started shooting the series in 89/90 (I was about 18) but I didn't notice or care, I thought she was the most stunning woman on TV. The "innocent" look, the smile, the arched eyebrows. She was perfect as Audrey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel bad about it; but i'm glad the actor who played BOB is dead so he wont show up in the new show.
This is entirely because he haunts my nightmares!
Also hope they can't afford Rogue One style CGI to bring him back.

I don't think Lara will be in the new Twin Peaks, recently I saw a recent picture of her. She doesn't look well

She was not in Fire Walk With Me either.
I originally saw Fire Walk with Me at cinema.
I did watch tv series DVD later and realized different person playing Donna in tv series.
Donna from movie here being lead down the garden path by Laura

She was around 24yo when they started shooting the series in 89/90 (I was about 18) but I didn't notice or care, I thought she was the most stunning woman on TV. The "innocent" look, the smile, the arched eyebrows. She was perfect as Audrey.

She was in a lot of strange movies.
Boxing Helena one of the weird ones where think the dude removes all her limbs to keep her prisoner in his life. Remembered some weird scene where he has her on table upright on platter with no limbs.
Audrey Horne may have been one of her more normal roles she was in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back