Game Two-sentence Game Review - FREE PRIZE INSIDE

Remove this Banner Ad

New Fun Game - WITH PRIZE!

I want people to copy this Reddit thing and make funny content please.

Take a footy match you watched or heard about and give a two-sentence review (or horror story) about it.

Or just use any sports game or sports event as long as you can set it up with the first sentence and give a funny or horrific twist in the second sentence.

Subtlety in the first sentence is key.

It's fun for Christmas and because plagiarism of ideas is what the Internet was built on!

Example adapted badly from the video I posted above:

"I always felt smart for teaching my kid not to be a blind follower. Today I learned that he's a leader, and a prominent sports integrity body rewarded him with a nice holiday in France."

On second thoughts that :arrowup: could be construed as a troll. Don't troll in this game or you will ruin the minutes of work I put into it. Use the above example as an example of what you shouldn't make your Two Sentence Game Review about.

Thank you.

A FREE BADGE for the best one posted before New Years Day.

FREE!

Pies looked cooked until the maggots turned a blind eye. BT can’t praise them enough: absolute CANT (if that’s how it’s spelled).

PF

Last edited:
Docklands, May 6, Round 6, 2007 was one of those rare moments in AFL football. A game where two teams played their best match of the season on the same field, on the same day, during the same game.

Last edited:
Gabba, October 24, Grand final, 2020 was one of those rare moments in AFL football. A game where two teams played their best match of the season on the same field, on the same day, during the same game.
You had a few typos

Come on mate you can do better than that.

‘Grand final evening, Gabba, 2020. 40 years of being another team’s bitch finally comes to the ultimate orgasmic end and we didn’t even get to do it at the MCG, and it didn’t quite last a full game.’
‘Grand final evening, Gabba, 2020. 112 years of being another team’s finals bitch cruelly continues and it wasn't even at the MCG, and we blew a big lead in a shortened game.’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The low point in Australian diplomacy towards China was when Kevin Rudd called the Chinese rat-*ers. Then the AFL sent Gold Coast to play in Shanghai.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back