Two Weeks For Fev :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Careless, no intention, player had ball, tried to hit the ball vs Hodge, ball was gone, gritted his teeth and swung high very very late yet he only gets a week.

Tribunal is a joke as usual.

Originally posted by tim_smith321
bull*****, way too much, hopefully they will appeal

No way we will appeal as Collo is S O F T when it comes to the AFL and the tribunal. If big Jack was still with us he would have been at the hearing with Fev and would have announced on the spot that Carlton will be appealing this ridiculous decission!

Not that I want big Jack back and it's probably not fair to bring him up again but just wanted to make the point that Collo will not appeal.

As for the decission itself why waste our time discussing it. Luke Hodge gets a week for a move that Hulk Hogan would have been proud to call his own and Fev gets two for incidental contact while attempting to tackle. What makes this decission even worse is that Brown was moving in a downward motion when the tackle was attempted which probably contributed to the force of the contact.

Didn't I say it would be a waste of time to discuss!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by rizzo
IMO it was boarderline/ bit hash. 1 week / fine would of been a little less harsh

I totally agree. I am a Bombers supporter but I think Fevola was hard done by, it was a borderline decision and a week at most. Especially given Luke Hodge got 1 week for his hit which was worse.

I read in the paper that Fevola was lucky to get away with 2 weeks, if he didn't have a clean record he would have had more weeks!

So his clean record gave him 2 weeks - ridiculous.

Originally posted by stokesy
I read in the paper that Fevola was lucky to get away with 2 weeks, if he didn't have a clean record he would have had more weeks!

So his clean record gave him 2 weeks - ridiculous.

yep thats why an appeal wouldn't do any good ....

we can thank gaz (******) lyon and nathan (lol he went to richmond) brown for that!!!

had gaz not made the media say he has to get suspended and browney not had a cry he may have got off ... who knows??

Re: Re: Two Weeks For Fev :(

Originally posted by Badabing
No way we will appeal as Collo is S O F T when it comes to the AFL and the tribunal. If big Jack was still with us he would have been at the hearing with Fev and would have announced on the spot that Carlton will be appealing this ridiculous decission!

we ARE appealing, it will be heard 6pm thursday

So we should appeal! The tribunal is there to deal with instances like the brawl a few weeks back our for more dangerous incidents like Hogde. How the **** can Fev get twice the punishment as Hodge did for his 'tackle'. I'm glad we are appealing but regardless of the result Carlton supporters have known how bogus the tribunal is ever since the Greg Williams case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back