UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol I have a good feeling about this. The Bavarian Buttercups have been owned by us this decade while they've reverted to a pensioner as a leader. I think we will put up a similar lead as we did against Juve at their home except this time I hope we will be humane in the 2nd leg and take it seriously.

VQccNWp6myZ9DVlPPCbtiXEsXa6EyObtUJSAvasHxtA.jpg

He'll probs beat them on his own. The form he's in is too insane considering how slow he started the season.

Lol I have a good feeling about this. The Bavarian Buttercups have been owned by us this decade while they've reverted to a pensioner as a leader. I think we will put up a similar lead as we did against Juve at their home except this time I hope we will be humane in the 2nd leg and take it seriously.

View attachment 487233

He'll probs beat them on his own. The form he's in is too insane considering how slow he started the season.
Yep been in insane form in 2018. If he keeps this pace in the end of this season, in the world cup and at the start of next season another ballon d'or will be heading his way.

Yep been in insane form in 2018. If he keeps this pace in the end of this season, in the world cup and at the start of next season another ballon d'or will be heading his way.
Ronnie has never really shone at international level has he though compared to his club form. I still remember his tears in 2004 when the Greeks ****** him Greek style not once but twice LOL

Ronnie has never really shone at international level has he though compared to his club form. I still remember his tears in 2004 when the Greeks ****** him Greek style not once but twice LOL

I think the 19 year old Ronaldo got a raw deal for crying after his first international final defeat. AFL footballers in their 20s and 30s who have cried after losing a Grand Final have never received the same crap Ronaldo did and that’s an annual event.

I think the 19 year old Ronaldo got a raw deal for crying after his first international final defeat. AFL footballers in their 20s and 30s who have cried after losing a Grand Final have never received the same crap Ronaldo did and that’s an annual event.

Ronnie was crying because it was all about Ronnie not the team. Didn’t you know, Rinaldo is a narcissist

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Riewoldt still gets s**t (on here at least) for crying in 09.

Ronnie was crying because it was all about Ronnie not the team. Didn’t you know, Rinaldo is a narcissist

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Amazing to think at the time that young mans career started out with people laughing at him for crying and now 14 years later he’s known as one of the very best in history.

Riewoldt still gets s**t (on here at least) for crying in 09.

Didn’t he get crap for crying after his shoulder injury? I get AFL footballers are meant to come across as tough but that’s a bit low.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's getting up early Wednesday and Thursday?

Liverpool 1 Roma 1
Bayern 2 Real 1

Me! Though in Perth theyre on at 2:45 so annoyingly awkward time.

Those scorelines look good. Liverpool would want to score heavy at anfield because scoring in rome is a hell of a task.

Got a good feeling against Madrid. they're a one man team and their midfield is a black hole, while Mueller, Ribery and James are in hot form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back