Champs Lg UEFA Champions League 2022/23 (Winners: Manchester City)

Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah neither did I (on Gem)

Good luck to Magnificent City and Pep, a club and manager looking to create historical greatness !
Looks like you’re just dying to get on board in a bigger way…go for it

Interesting view…

Looks like you’re just dying to get on board in a bigger way…go for it

Interesting view…

My club (Leeds) were never ever going to seriously compete for any silverware in any major English Or European competitions before the Billionaire takeovers at the likes of Chelsea, Man City etc

The game had been monopolised by rich spending big clubs long before the Mansour family purchased City.

Also their ownership group own my A League club, so why wouldn't I want them to win the CL (aside from the fact I hate all Italian clubs aside from Napoli due to the events at the 2006 WC) ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic poomba
Pumba you say?

Anyway. I sort of hope City win it. There are a few United fans on Facebook who are already crowing as to how a City Treble won't mean as much as theirs did, how United are still the bigger club etc etc. I suppose, in terms of historical European presence, City have a way to go before they are considered one of the true European greats, but winning the Treble tonight would be a pretty big step towards that sort of legacy. There'd be no doubting the current squad, that's for sure.

Been hearing that for weeks, even before we won the league.

I just laugh, if we win the league, derby fa cup and champions league who really cares if someone thinks someone else's Treble was better.

Been hearing that for weeks, even before we won the league.

I just laugh, if we win the league, derby fa cup and champions league who really cares if someone thinks someone else's Treble was better.

You’ve heard it from opposition supporters trying to knock United as if any of us actually care about it. We just don’t want City to win trophies because we are rivals, that is the natural way isn’t it? 😂

I do find it weird that there are Liverpool supporters wanting City to win trophies to get one over on United. City have beaten Liverpool to two league titles so you would think they would hate City at this stage as that has happened more recently than a treble 24 years ago. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back