Champs Lg UEFA Champions League 2022/23 (Winners: Manchester City)

Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

Feeling more relieved than anything today. Losing (and the crap I would have jad to read/listen to for 12 months) would have been painful.

Wasn't our best performance, and rode our luck a bit at the end. But a good end to a great season.

just catching up on the game and all the stuff afterwards. happy for the players to get their chocolates at the end of a tough season, obviously as history has shown the treble is incredibly tough to do so it was fitting the final game was a tough as it was. everything a final should be, tough, contested and a piece of class separating the teams. certainly rode our luck at times but that's all part of it, inter would have been deserved winners if it had gone their way too.

Think fatigue finally caught up with City by the end, didn't play well in the FA cup final or CL final, but still had the nerve to grind it out and win a deserved treble.

City have the better squad but United the better manager.

If Pep wins four English Top Flight titles in a row with Citeh (something that has never been done before in history) surely that probably puts him over the edge on Fergie in historical greatness rankings?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would say the way City dismantled teams makes them a better side, just. Didn't have to win it on the last day

I suspect that because that United team had more English/British Isles players/champions in their squad, most footy pundits in England will rate that treble team higher than Citeh's

Talent wise, I think its City.

But both are legendary teams that will be remembered forever throughout history

Went to the parade yesterday.

Absolutely pissed it down, but was a good show.

Think a few of ours might be in for a hell of a hangover when they finally sober up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back