Champs Lg UEFA Champions League 2022/23 (Winners: Manchester City)

Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ve heard it from opposition supporters trying to knock United as if any of us actually care about it. We just don’t want City to win trophies because we are rivals, that is the natural way isn’t it? 😂

I do find it weird that there are Liverpool supporters wanting City to win trophies to get one over on United. City have beaten Liverpool to two league titles so you would think they would hate City at this stage as that has happened more recently than a treble 24 years ago. 😂
Shrug I'm sure not every United fan feels the same way, I am going by the ones I have seen on Facebook, who are doing their utmost to play down City's would-be Treble.

Grr, my laptop's BT Sport feed has no sound (well, it's via YouTube, so I should say it's YouTube that has no sound). Works fine via the phone's app, but that's too tiny for my hay-fever ridden eyes.

EDIT: My phone is around eight seconds ahead of the laptop too.

Shrug I'm sure not every United fan feels the same way, I am going by the ones I have seen on Facebook, who are doing their utmost to play down City's would-be Treble.

A treble is a treble no matter who wins it. An impressive feat. Facebook and Twitter are full of people who talk s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like Lukaku was offside an affecting Akanji
BTW, you inspired me to create a meme earlier. I hope you find it amusing, I'll DM it as it's not really relevant to the final!

This is City's to lose now. They've been a bit nervy, which is understandable, but their quality, their match-winners, their razor-sharp focus... it's gutting, to a degree, from my perspective, but hats off to them. If they can go on to win it, they'll have earned all the praise to come their way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back