UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate this argument. If he played for Braintree FC he would not have won 3 of the last 4 CL. As for the World Cup and Euros, he's German so...

He's a very good footballer, but what he has won is more to do with who he has played for.
What he has won is because he’s an outstanding player who makes the teams he plays for better. Otherwise they wouldn’t sign him, and then continue to play him

I hate this argument. If he played for Braintree FC he would not have won 3 of the last 4 CL. As for the World Cup and Euros, he's German so...

He's a very good footballer, but what he has won is more to do with who he has played for.
Why would he play for a non league club if he's that good? Weird argument.

Do you ever get tired of trolling. Like dont you ever want to meaningfully contribute to a discussion?

What part you don't agree with?
Is it that we are better without couti?

I think we'll see you in the final, are you ready for shirtless Ronnie?

Is it just me or did he look quite disgusting?

Wanting to draw Real is a deathwish. The worst team you could possibly draw. They've proved they're the best team in Europe for 3 years now. I know Bayern were robbed last season, but that game aside Real has showed they're head and shoulders above the rest. They dismantled PSG and Juve in the first leg and are gunning for 3 straight UCL titles, a record if they get it beating their current one. If they win this it's 4 from the last 5 seasons. Remarkable.

I want anyone of the remaining three to beat them but what you want and what is are two entirely different things. They've earned respect and duly deserve it.

I want to draw Real in the semis because I think we're the only remaining team capable of beating them over 2 legs.

A single game final at a neutral venue is a different story.

What he has won is because he’s an outstanding player who makes the teams he plays for better. Otherwise they wouldn’t sign him, and then continue to play him
Of course, but what im saying is if you take Kroos out and put another very good midfielder in his place. Real still win all those trophies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course, but what im saying is if you take Kroos out and put another very good midfielder in his place. Real still win all those trophies.
I’m saying they probably wouldn’t. My point is there aren’t many, if any at all, as good as him in the world. It’s like saying Liverpool would be doing just as well if they had another forward instead of Salah this season

lol. Roma uploaded tickets to the Roma v Liverpool match on their twitter account a few hours ago and then deleted them straight away.

its fixed. But worked out sweet for Pool

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back