UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Poo have had a Europa league run to the final. Of course we get Bayern and its even confirmed as fixed on twitter. Anyway we don't have a hard time with tough draws
im sure the refs will get you over the line if its close again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Because the team(s) that finished above Real Madrid’s 87, 92 and 90 points in 3 of the last 4 seasons finished on 90, 94 and 91 points? Barcelona would torch any other league in Europe. Yet, Real Madrid who won the CL 3 of the last 4 seasons gets tared for only winning 1 league title in that period. Embarrassing.

Lol @ United supporters still sniffing Ronaldo’s arse after he thought he was too good for their club.

A Portuguese footballer wanting to go to the biggest Spanish club. He would’ve left any club in England to make the same move. If wasn’t anything personal.

A Portuguese footballer wanting to go to the biggest Spanish club. He would’ve left any club in England to make the same move. If wasn’t anything personal.
Stop making excuses for him, you know in his heart of hearts thought in his mind he was far too good for man. Utd and left accordingly.

Stop making excuses for him, you know in his heart of hearts thought in his mind he was far too good for man. Utd and left accordingly.

I’m sure it’s nothing personal when most players leave their club. He’s no different to Suarez lol.

Do you two think he was going to spend his entire career at United? If so, you’re both idiots.

Not sure why it’s so hard to accept this. United were used as a stepping stone yet their supporters still fan boy the s**t out of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why it’s so hard to accept this. United were used as a stepping stone yet their supporters still fan boy the s**t out of him.

No one said that. We just don’t understand the emotional attachment you have for a guy that clearly thought he was better than your club.

Not being on this forum long enough (years) no one knows my views on things. Although I have eased up on Ronaldo ever since the matches against PSG (I hate fraud clubs), I was always a bigger fan of Messi. I never fan boy’d over Ronaldo and that is the truth.

But for United fans who have, I can see why they would. In a lot of people’s views, United helped form the early part of his career and there’s attachment to him. And the other part of it is United supporters vs everyone else (other EPL supporters) in the Ronaldo vs Messi debate. I am sure a lot of non-Barcelona fans have an attachment to what Messi has done like say Ronaldinho or Kaka. People are just attached to great footballers.

Not being on this forum long enough (years) no one knows my views on things. Although I have eased up on Ronaldo ever since the matches against PSG (I hate fraud clubs), I was always a bigger fan of Messi. I never fan boy’d over Ronaldo and that is the truth.

But for United fans who have, I can see why they would. In a lot of people’s views, United helped form the early part of his career and there’s attachment to him. And the other part of it is United supporters vs everyone else (other EPL supporters) in the Ronaldo vs Messi debate.

I'd take Ronnie over Messi myself, he's carried this Real side to greatness a lot of the time. His UCL career is second to none.

I think the point on that tweet is that this isn't a 'great' Real team but the quality of the other UCL teams out there isn't great either.

No one said that. We just don’t understand the emotional attachment you have for a guy that clearly thought he was better than your club.
I’m no United fan, but I understand their love for him. He was a phenomenon who won them trophies and has always showed gratitude for his time there since leaving.

He wasn’t too good for Manchester, he was too good for English football. He’s the best player to have stepped foot in the English league in most people here’s lifetime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back